Does a girl have to be gay, in order to get a pixie cut?

My sister wants to get one, but our mother says that it's gay to get one. ( My sister and I are both big supporters of LGBT+ )Does a girl have to be gay, in order to get a pixie cut??

• Yes
  • No
  • Does it mater what your mom thinks?
    Vote C
  • Some what
    Vote D

1412

Most Helpful Guy

• No, not at all. Any woman can get a pixie cut hair if she wants too. Of course it's up to the woman to analyse if short, boy cut or pixie cut hairstyle would suit her face or not.

The choice is entirely hers.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Getting this haircut won't make you attracted to women lol. It's just a stereotype that lesbians have shorter hair. Hair will grow back, tell your sister to get they hair she wants because mama shouldn't stop your self expression she should encourage it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE