Is it okay to go commando in a bodycon dress?

Even when I wear thongs, the line still shows. I also bought a shapewear and the shorts show through so I'm thinking about going commando. As long as I am not on my period of course.
  • Yes
  • No

115

Most Helpful Guy

• Going commando for underage is bad idea
    Also going commando should be to seduce someone not 😆 worth taking the risk for other reasons in my opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• I wore a bodycon yesterday. Eh, I think it's safer to wear panties and more comfortable, but that's just me. I voted yes though. If you don't hate the feeling, go for it

• I don't know it does feel uncomfortable but I just really don't want the line to show.