Is it okay to go commando in a bodycon dress?

Even when I wear thongs, the line still shows. I also bought a shapewear and the shorts show through so I'm thinking about going commando. As long as I am not on my period of course.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Going commando for underage is bad idea
    Also going commando should be to seduce someone not 😆 worth taking the risk for other reasons in my opinion

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wore a bodycon yesterday. Eh, I think it's safer to wear panties and more comfortable, but that's just me. I voted yes though. If you don't hate the feeling, go for it

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know it does feel uncomfortable but I just really don't want the line to show.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• well your underwear won't be showing but some other things might be more visible than you would like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm commando in jeans rn

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you a pervert?

0|0
    0|0
  • Easy access

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• If they can identify your butt crack from the tightness of the dress, don't. A pantyline is much less awkward.

0|0
    0|0
  • Off course it is, the only item off clothing I've had problems with was a pair off jeans with ripped holes in them, and it was just bad luck the holes were in the wrong place at times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well its just my personal opinion that you would be a lot more exposed and that would make me super uncomfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • I often go commando its perfectly fine. Just keep your legs together and be careful with bending over.

0|0
    0|0
  • Going commando is risk. I always wear underwear. Better show panties line than get someone seeing my private part

0|0
    0|0
  • fix it up better. use some better form fitted panty that won't show through. May seamless?

0|0
    0|0
  • Seamless works, but if you're comfortable with commando, go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you tried seamless underwear?

0|1
    0|0
  • as long as u rnt on ur period..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes do it eyy,

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes