Why are men so ugly and women so beautiful?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• From an artists viewpoint, I believe that women's bodies are more aesthetically pleasing because they have more soft curves rather than harsh edges. When drawing a woman, you use circles. When drawing a man, you use rectangles. But, that's just their bodies. I believe that a lot of guys have beautiful faces, but of course I would never say that to them because "beautiful" is considered a feminine compliment, and most guys I know tend to rather be called "hot". Also, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and therefore is subjective. You might think that women are beautiful because you are attracted to women.

1|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Cause you're a heterosexual male... I mean you're kinda seeing beauty through your own personal lenses. I personally find this man 3.bp.blogspot.com/.../...4241508753699234755_o.jpg to be beautiful. And I know for a fact that there's at least a small group of people who've found me beautiful enough to at least lie to me about it lol. I think women are considered to be more beautiful simply because the patriarchal nature of the past meant that most paid artists were men and men tend to like drawing women. And after generations of this feminine became sononymous with beauty as well as softness and compassion but there are plenty of aggressive rough ugly women in the world.

0|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• It's all about inner ugliness or beauty.
    Some men aren't ugly and some women aren't beautiful.
    You can be most beautiful guy/girl but if you're ugly from the inside outer beauty doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • World needs balance so...
    I am kidding, that's not true.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if you're straight then that explains it

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm straight so... I find men beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • Men are beautiful to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because you are homosexual

1|1
    0|0
  • I think it's the opposite, but I won't bother to have this conversation again.

0|2
    0|0
  • Some men are beautiful.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

Recommended myTakes