What impression do you get from a white girl with dreadlocks, nasal piercing and who is into fitness?

What impression do you get from a white girl with dreadlocks, nasal piercing and who is into fitness?Basically amazing body. She has dreadlocks and a nasal piercing. What impression would you get from looking at her?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• To me, people with dreadlocks look like they haven't washed their hair in months

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My impression is that she is Artistic (inclination), liberal, leftist, outgoing.
    This perticular girl has deep, beautiful eyes. Her lips are full (I form expectations about kiss).
    Personally not a big fan of piercing, but that's just a part of her persona.

She's one who definitely likes to experiment, heeds and actsto her desires. That trait is compatible with my personality.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 15

• Looking for herself, and seeking attention at the same time...

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont think dreadlocks look good on white people.
    and i dont like nasal piercings, so overall, physically, not such a good impression

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty cute :) Wouldn't expect her to have an office job and just a tad too much iron, not quite keen of noserings. I'd date a girl like her.

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty much what I get from any girl. as long as she has a kind personality I would love to talk to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • biological ruin. And I doubt someone like this is working out.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me the only thing that puts me off is the dreads.

0|0
    0|0
  • Completely turned off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Grinch fingers

0|0
    0|0
  • actually I hate it

0|0
    0|0
  • That she doesn't wash her hair.