Looking to find out about legwear?

girls, ladies, women. is there a reason why i nolonger see anyone wearing pantygose. im not talking about tights or leggins im looking for those who like to wear pantyhose n ow do they feel when wearing them and do you prefer the totally sheer to the qaist

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You do know pantyhose are bascually just tights? So many women still wear them. I don't find them that comfortable and they are annoying to put on

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • basically*

• Show All
    • @ezBob0916 Thank you for taking the time to read the links. I'm sorry for all the notifications

• kitten you should never feel sorry about chatting with me you take the time to reply to all my questions q adnd. yes. one might say they could be grouped under one heading. it is because id like to know all i can about you ladies. so that i might improve my chances of developing a true relationship with a lady one day. even at my age i can't say that i have much. confidence im somewhat of an inteovert

Most Helpful Guy

• theyre expensive, and rip easily. why would you want to buy them, if that happens?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • if my lady wanted to wear them for me because i like the look then i would have no proublem with buying them for her

• it's not your clothes though. they're hers

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I had to start wearing pantyhose when I got hired at my current job. I never wore them much before that, and was a little apprehensive at first, but once I found some that fit me well I don't mind wearing them a bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them. Wearing them right now and do almost daily. Required for the workplace, but I actually like how they feel and make my legs look. The key is to buy quality and making sure you have the correct fit.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, they're uncomfortable and rip pretty easily. Plus, I get cold often.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear them

0|0
    0|0
  • It gets hot after awhile and itchy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes