Why are latin women so sexy and feminine while european women are more manly/dress manly?

latin women even talk feminine, take care of Their hourglass bodies while european women lack all of it? Why is it like this?

58

Most Helpful Guy

• Because feminism. European and American women have lost their ability and desire to be real women.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• it's the difference in culture. I was raised to take pride in my appearance; take care of my hair and skin and such. I was taught at through out my life to do things that would make me desirable to a man and taught what was to be expected of me as a wife. people say these are bad things but I don't think so. I don't see how being pretty and learning to cook and clean could be bad lol. if you are forced to do these things then of course that's bad but we aren't forced, just persuaded.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE