What do you think about tan skin, light eyes, black hair?

kinda like the girl in the photos. i have black hair and my eyes are light green so i feel i might be able to pull off a spray tan? i have never had one before. or if anyone has any good self tanning products that actually work then lmk below please😊 i am pretty fair with red/pink undertones if that helps at all. i want to try the st tropez stuff! what do you think about tan skin, light eyes, black hair?

828

Most Helpful Guy

• hey your back! πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ i think you should keep it natural not a lot of people can pull it off. it looks fake sometimes unnatractive like a Jersey shore type look.

• back for the 3rd timeπŸ˜‚

• yea you must have really missed us to come back a 3rd time I know I would have. just curious do you remember me?