What do you think about tan skin, light eyes, black hair?

kinda like the girl in the photos. i have black hair and my eyes are light green so i feel i might be able to pull off a spray tan? i have never had one before. or if anyone has any good self tanning products that actually work then lmk below please😊 i am pretty fair with red/pink undertones if that helps at all. i want to try the st tropez stuff! what do you think about tan skin, light eyes, black hair?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• hey your back! πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ i think you should keep it natural not a lot of people can pull it off. it looks fake sometimes unnatractive like a Jersey shore type look.

0|0
    0|0
    • back for the 3rd timeπŸ˜‚

• yea you must have really missed us to come back a 3rd time I know I would have. just curious do you remember me?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• Do it ! That would be super hot. Stunningly gorgeous combination. Yes! No doubt about it. Do it! Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should just rock your natural skin tone. you were made beautiful, so go with it. Plus, most guys would rather be with a girl that's 'lower maintenance' and doesn't have to spend a lot of time and money projecting an image

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl in the picture has a ridiculously fake looking spray tan so i don't think she looks good at all.
    But girls with naturally tan skin with the dark hair and light eyes look good

2|0
    0|0
  • dont try to look like other everyone has more styles that suits themself. Dont immitste others create your own style.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a guy who admires a girl for what she is. You would look great untanned with light green eyes and black hair. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • She's smoking hot...😍
    sorry no offense... but really she's pretty...😊

0|0
    0|0
    • why would i be offended? she is so gorgeous!

• I used "smoking hot" so... there are some people who may not like that term... hence i apologized...😁
      bdw it's a very nice look...πŸ˜‰

• there is something odd about her that i couldn't find what it is XD

0|0
    0|0
  • But you were not tan you are fair and are pretty and your lips are amazing too... Kisses 😘

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's gorgeous. But I prefer brown eyes to go with it

0|0
    0|0
  • It's beautiful but over tanning yourself and making you look like a Simpson character, puts me off.

0|0
    0|0
  • put peanutbutter all over your body your welcome πŸ‘Š

0|0
    0|0
  • It's actually a very good look.

1|0
    0|0
  • This girl looks hot 😍😜
    I like black hair☺

1|1
    0|0
  • hot af

1|0
    0|0
  • its my perfect tipe

1|0
    0|0
  • can't tell as the final look is what matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a bad look on the right person

0|0
    0|0
  • Mad hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • meh.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• Just go at the beach and get some sun. I really don't get why people are all crazy about spay tans. I mean you don't have to get tanned for an event in few hours right? And now the weather is getting better.

0|0
    0|0
  • St tropez is really good. Loving tan is also a great option. I use it sometimes when I want to even out my skin tone. You would be able to pull it off just make sure not to go too dark to avoid looking orange πŸ˜‰

0|0
    0|0
    • where do i get loving tan?

• Show All
    • I'm not sure if loving tan is sold in stores but i buy online from their website

• also since yu are pretty air, i'd suggest starting out with the colour medium in case the other are too dark

• Looks hot n exotic πŸ˜˜πŸ’•

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks orange. Spray tans never look good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • Miss America. The ideal of the American woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the look. It doesn't suit everyone though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes