Do you like it when guys shave body hair?

Do you like it when guys esp Very hairy guys shave their body?

How frequently would you prefer and expect him to shave and where?
  • Yes, Shaved is a lot more cleaner better aesthetically and sexually appealing
  • Don't bother about lot of body hair at all, wouldn't mind it all natural hairy
Am glad shaved smooth man is leading the battle!!

352

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer a good shave or wax on a man if he's super hairy , or at least trim it up and keep it neat. For all the guys that whine about it, it's like seriously... I have to make sure every inch of me is shaved or waxed to apparently make it appear that I am completely hairless sans eyebrows and scalp, so god forbid I make a humble request you shave a beard or wax one's Robin Williamsesque body. If you don't like my hair the way it grows naturally, I have just as much right not to like yours. We've all created this monster together, lol!

• Yeah I agree men should shave wax everywhere it looks more cleaner and sexier.
      The only problem with men esp men who are very hairy is that it easily gets prickly stubbly regrowth. Is that ok with you?
      I mean yeah women might grow some fine fuzz that they shave wax etc but it doesn't easily gets stubbly prickly regrowth like it RTS in a man esp a very hairy man.
      So , my question is , is the prickly stubbly regrowth on male body absolutely comfortable and on with a woman who has to touch kiss and cuddle with him naked?

• Women get the same thing when they shave. If you let it grow, it's going to be stubbly, it's just you probably don't notice it because we are vigilant about keeping our waxing appointments, or continuously shaving so it doesn't become a problem or itchy when it tries to grow back (oh no you don't! lol). So the idea is one would need to keep at it. It's not like a one and done, it's a forever long we intend to be hairless monkey's together or one or both of us starts accepting who we are naturally with hair here, there, and everywhere. My point is simply, you can't really demand a partner be clean shaven and waxed up, but get mad or throw a tantrum if they ask the same of you. My guy is not a hairy guy and he prefers to be on the clean shaven side. Occasionally it's a bit rough, but he doesn't like it anymore than I do, so it hasn't really been a problem and I don't complain because I know he'll take care of it soon on his own.

Most Helpful Guy

• I really don't care.
    Women love my money and lamborghini.😎