Do you like it when guys shave body hair?

Do you like it when guys esp Very hairy guys shave their body?

How frequently would you prefer and expect him to shave and where?
  • Yes, Shaved is a lot more cleaner better aesthetically and sexually appealing
    Vote A
  • Don't bother about lot of body hair at all, wouldn't mind it all natural hairy
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Am glad shaved smooth man is leading the battle!!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer a good shave or wax on a man if he's super hairy , or at least trim it up and keep it neat. For all the guys that whine about it, it's like seriously... I have to make sure every inch of me is shaved or waxed to apparently make it appear that I am completely hairless sans eyebrows and scalp, so god forbid I make a humble request you shave a beard or wax one's Robin Williamsesque body. If you don't like my hair the way it grows naturally, I have just as much right not to like yours. We've all created this monster together, lol!

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I agree men should shave wax everywhere it looks more cleaner and sexier.
      The only problem with men esp men who are very hairy is that it easily gets prickly stubbly regrowth. Is that ok with you?
      I mean yeah women might grow some fine fuzz that they shave wax etc but it doesn't easily gets stubbly prickly regrowth like it RTS in a man esp a very hairy man.
      So , my question is , is the prickly stubbly regrowth on male body absolutely comfortable and on with a woman who has to touch kiss and cuddle with him naked?

• Women get the same thing when they shave. If you let it grow, it's going to be stubbly, it's just you probably don't notice it because we are vigilant about keeping our waxing appointments, or continuously shaving so it doesn't become a problem or itchy when it tries to grow back (oh no you don't! lol). So the idea is one would need to keep at it. It's not like a one and done, it's a forever long we intend to be hairless monkey's together or one or both of us starts accepting who we are naturally with hair here, there, and everywhere. My point is simply, you can't really demand a partner be clean shaven and waxed up, but get mad or throw a tantrum if they ask the same of you. My guy is not a hairy guy and he prefers to be on the clean shaven side. Occasionally it's a bit rough, but he doesn't like it anymore than I do, so it hasn't really been a problem and I don't complain because I know he'll take care of it soon on his own.

Most Helpful Guy

• I really don't care.
    Women love my money and lamborghini.😎

0|0
    3|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 34

• i don't like it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about facial hair, if well kept. But, just like how I hate having hairs and shave, I'd like my man to shave at least his torso and lower zone

1|0
    0|0
    • Obviously men should shave everywhere below neck down to ankles. Men are generally cursed with beards and body hair unlike women

• Well I don't care about hair on the legs, actually, just the crotch area and the torso (though I love the happy trail)

• To me, it's so much more attractive when guys shave their body. Facial is a hit or miss but definitely shave everything from the neck down.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yaaayyy.
      One thing, does prickly stubbly regrowth bother you?

• Show All
    • The leg and arm hair of a woman is never stybbly prickly easily

• It could be on different women. Everyone's different.

• My personal thought would have to be no, I don't mind if they don't shave. But saying this, I don't think that they shouldn't be clean and take care of themselves. Letting facial hair grow out to a point that they look like they don't care about their hygiene is something that I would have a problem with, but legs and arms I could care less.

0|0
    0|0
    • And what if legs thighs arms are naturally Very hairy and hey what about really very hairy chest stomach?

• Hmm, good question. It really depends I guess on the stomach... I haven't seen males with very hairy stomachs but, if he doesn't want to shave then I don't care. Just look presentable.

• Shave stomach natural very hairy chest? Wouldn't it look odd!!!

• god no, that's kinda gay. unless the hair is REALLY excessive I would never want him to shave

1|0
    0|0
    • You wouldn't want a man to shave his torso , if average hairy?

• Show All
    • I promise I will listen to whatever you will tell me with full honesty and brutality. Please?

• @Bon-Bon what's you answer anyway?

• Yes I do. Some guys are really harry and it gets in the way when you are kissing, licking or sucking them. Some guys barely have hair and don't need to shave. I tell the guy I see to shave down there because the hairs prick the inside of my mouth. It's annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care about hair on his chest, legs or arms
    I only don't like hair on his chin, I don't like beards

1|0
    0|0
  • yes please less hair in certain areas the better in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
    • Shaved smooth man neck to toe?
      Yeah?
      Can you handle the prickly stubbly regrowth in between the shavings?

• Show All
    • well now you are just being silly!

• What's silly now?
      You said you can't handle Stubble pricks...
      Now he can't shave EVERYWHERE daily... obviously

• My men don't need to be clean shaven everywhere. Pits & genitals are enough.
    & don't you dare ask whether this also counts for extremely hairs men; I think both guys looking like monkeys & guys that are smooth overall to be NOT aesthetically pleasing. Things like arms & legs should be having hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am turned off by a guy that shaves body hair. But when it comes to down stairs... trim that shit. Nobody likes flossing with pubic hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes