Girls, Do you like the guys who shave it clean?

I shaved myself because I was feeling over the top hairy... And I guess women dislike hairy as well.
But it's prickly regrowth and I also have somewhat ingrowns.
Is it absolutely ok and still better than hairiness?
Earlier it was this hairy.
This still better than hair?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This is just my preference, but I dislike hairy men. in case you have my noticed already, there is a trend on in the reply section. Younger women tend to dislike hairy men and older women tend to either tolerate it or like it. So, depending on how old you are and what woman you're trying to attract.. you can either keep shaving, or stop shaving. There are MANY alternative methods to shaving.

Try "sugaring". There are MANY videos on YouTube about it. It is relatively painless, does not leave razor bumps, your hair grows back slower and less coarse and your skin comes out soft. I don't shave because of all the reasons you listed in your question, lol.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 55

• My husband is hairy and I don't mind at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Be your unique self! Don't try to keep all that hair shaved! Listen don, unfortunately you happen to be living at a time when shaving everything is in in American culture and there will be some shallow women who say unkind things about your hairy body. Forget them. You want the woman who is going to see your hair as masculine and sexy and a contrast to her femininity. Have confidence. Don't ever be apologetic for your hair. Own it! Smell good, be romantic, and tell her you're her strong hairy bear that's going to protect her. Keep your eyes on her. Brush your hand against her hand or arm. Learn how to be a good kisser. Make a connection and let her mind warm up to how hairy you are. If you're younger, like 20s, you can't just bare your body to her all at once and too soon. if not before, by 30s you will find a woman who finds you incredibly sexy. Until then, work on being romantic or rough, loving and sensual, whatever is your thing but own it and be confident but not arrogant. Good luck! And if you haven't figured it out already, I think you're very sexy and masculine with the hair.

0|0
    0|0
    • Don, thanks for the mho. I haven't seen you around. Thought you left. Are you letting your hair grow back? That's going to be itchy miserable. I'd like to know how long it takes. :)

• Ouch ouch ouch, aaahhh painful to even look at. I don't care about hair a person should be liked for who they are and that is you. if you feel hairy perhaps just get some shavers and shave it down but not off.

2|0
    0|0
  • Men should be hairy. I like hairy men on the chest, legs, face, arms. but when it creeps onto the shoulders that needs to go.. A hairy back is horrible to me

But in the usual places it's sexy as on a man x

1|0
    0|0
  • maybe it was James Bond or just my dad, but I like seeing men with thick chest hair, facial I don't mind if its tasteful. I am not a fan of back or a lot of facial hair. but I could deal with the rest. I think its all about what you like most on yourself, and learning the best way to care for it and or remove it if that is your wish.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with the person who suggest the laser treatment. I don't know about cost, but it would be easier in the long run. Actually, I think you can buy a laser, but I don't know how good the home kind work. You could check into it.

0|0
    0|0
    • You much prefer hairfree male body including the legs thighs and arms?
      It's better if the man has hairfree legs as yours are?

• Some hair on the legs is OK, but they don't have to look like girls legs.

• Honestly a bit of trim would be fine. Use a hair shaver to cut a bit of the hair off. I think it will look much betterm

1|0
    0|0
    • Even the shaved chest and stomach isn't looking nice?

• Show All
    • Maybe you would just try and accept him the way he is because you don't wanna hurt him by mentioning it to him that he is over the top hairy and he needs to maintain and remove it all off?

• No seriously I m not fussy about body hair.

• Two extremes. I think the razor bumps aren't cute at all - if men are that hairy, please consider waxing or laser hair removal.

Some hair is good though, but that hairy isn't my cup of tea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry for the razor bumps. Rub some cream on that. But yea hairless looks better

2|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you should try laser. It wouldn't damage your skin.
    And there's nothing wrong with having some hair.
    Take those negative thoughts off your mind.

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess If you think you're disgusting by your hair you should use the trimmer. Its not really manly to shave it all but you can trim to look clean and nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the woman, but personally I like hair that is well maintained it doesn't have to be clean shaven, but there is a point where there it's too much chest hair, facial hair, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be you. Who cares. Hair isn't bad and if the girl doesn't like you how you are then they aren't the one for you. Be happy and confident in yourself or you will never find anyone.

0|0
    0|0
    • Aww that's so sweet of you to be so cool about male body hair. Seriously, I didn't expect a beautiful woman to be absolutely ok with male body hair that's in huge amount as well.
      Philosophical thought apart, as a young woman, are you personally absolutely ok with a man who is all natural hairy everywhere despite being overly hairy as I was before removing the hair?

• Show All
    • You need emotional connection to find anything appealing? Ok
      But what's more aesthetically pleasing?

• No what I was saying was that I do not find the hairless one any more appealing than then none hairless one. Because I don't because I don't care.

• I'm a big fan of hairy men. I think it's manly and it's a little bit of a turn on for me

1|0
    0|0
    • That's so cool. RARE woman. I must say.
      How about LOT and lots of chest stomach and very hairy legs thighs arms and hairy shoulders upper arms back?

• I prefer the shaved more but if a boyfriend wouldn't want to keep shaving it, I'd respect it.

Maybe you can try to wax the hair, it should get smoother. Also some cream could maybe help too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer hair, I'm devastated that you've shaved your lovely chest hair off!!! I could easily get lost in that

1|0
    1|0
    • I second that emotion! Fingers buried into chest hair is a delight.

• Absolutely. I like my SO with hair only on his head.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are uncomfortable with your body hair, just trim it, but don't shave.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't shave. It will ruin your skin... if u really have to do it then get it waxed or just trim it with a trimmer.

0|0
    0|0
    • Waxing chest is almost impossible. The principal of waxing plus the itchy ingrowns is hell

• i prefer shaved... u better try laser... u won't get those issues on your skin

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind a little but boy that leg hair is a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like hairy guys.

2|0
    0|0
    • That's so cool. RARE woman. I must say.
      How about LOT and lots of chest stomach and very hairy legs thighs arms and hairy shoulders upper arms back?

• Show All
    • Why and how would anyone ever like hairy shoulders upper arms and even butt cheeks...

• That looks painful but honestly I prefer shaved or minimal hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I like hairy men. I hate stubble.

1|0
    0|0
    • The legs and thighs hair as much as shown above is also better than shaven or waxed smooth as possible?
      How about hair down there and butt?

• Too much hair is too much.

1|1
    0|0
  • Men should have hair, but not too much hair. Mainly keep up on your hygiene, thats most important.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend has hair on his legs and chest and face. I find it rather sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't shave your legs, just trim. Don't shave your chest, wax it. it lasts longer and looks better

0|0
    0|0
    • Ma'am waxing or epilating chest and abdomen is not my cup of tea. Am sorry. It's hell painful, believe me. Plus it really gets itchy ingrowns. Not good experience with that.
      Does stubly prickly regrowth after shaving bothersome?

• i don't like hair

0|1
    0|0
  • I like hairy guy... only

0|0
    1|0
    • I epilate my legs thighs , see how ithcy red ungroomed I got. i dared not try it in my torso

• Show All
    • It still looks ugly.. it looks like you are dead meat

Only dead meat is hairless

• You mean pronography men women and models are dead meat?🤔

• Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes