Girls, Do you like the guys who shave it clean?

I shaved myself because I was feeling over the top hairy... And I guess women dislike hairy as well.
But it's prickly regrowth and I also have somewhat ingrowns.
Is it absolutely ok and still better than hairiness?
Earlier it was this hairy.
This still better than hair?

56

Most Helpful Girl

• This is just my preference, but I dislike hairy men. in case you have my noticed already, there is a trend on in the reply section. Younger women tend to dislike hairy men and older women tend to either tolerate it or like it. So, depending on how old you are and what woman you're trying to attract.. you can either keep shaving, or stop shaving. There are MANY alternative methods to shaving.

Try "sugaring". There are MANY videos on YouTube about it. It is relatively painless, does not leave razor bumps, your hair grows back slower and less coarse and your skin comes out soft. I don't shave because of all the reasons you listed in your question, lol.