(Pics): Girls, what do you think about guys with long hair?

Hot or not? Any particular styles that you like?
(Pics): Girls, what do you think about guys with long hair?(Pics): Girls, what do you think about guys with long hair?(Pics): Girls, what do you think about guys with long hair?(Pics): Girls, what do you think about guys with long hair?

• Hot
    Vote A
  • Not
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 29

• If I am to consider these particular pictures... I have to say the top three are fine. The bearded and long haired one... nope ;) I just like it when a guy is able to make up his mind... either go feminine or manly... No Conchita Wurst for me, please ;) It's like girls who shave heads on purpose and then wear dresses... nope... no >.< In general, I don't care whether a guy has short or long hair, as long as he knows how to style it ;)

0|1
    1|0
  • I love it. My boyfriend's hair is now down to his shoulderblades (was longer but recently got it cut) and I think it's gorgeous.

0|1
    0|0
  • I"m not a big fan of long hair on guys but my guy use to have super long hair back in the day until he joined the army and that's when we dated... so his hair is super short which I find more masculine and attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys look really god with long/longer hair. Other ones, nope! Nope! Nope! These guys look pretty good though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Long hair, not my type at all. Semi-long? For sure, it's really cute. But most of the time, it depends on the face. If your hair is thick (eyelashes, eyebrows... etc) I wouldn't mind if your hair is long or not, as long as you're hot :-*

0|0
    0|0
    • Thick hair? Check
      Thick eyelashes? Check
      Thick eyebrows? Check
      Hot? Check

Phew, looks like I'm in the clear. I was worried for a second.

• Guy 1: Meh
    Guy 2: Uglyy
    Guy 3: Meh towards ugly
    Guy 4: Hot

Conclusion: it depends on the guy and on how long.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think hair down to the shoulders is good a guy. Just don't straiten it. I like to see a man bun on a muscular guy

0|1
    0|0
  • it mostly depends on the guy, but i can find it pretty attractive

0|1
    0|0
  • It can be hot. It depends on if the guy can pull it off, tho.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find it preferable

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow, that's a first! It seems like the general consensus is that long hair is "ok", but short hair is better - and that if a guy has long hair, he has to make up for it some other way.

• It depends on his face.

0|1
    0|0
    • Are you insinuating that only certain types of faces are suited to long hair, or that long hair is a negative trait and therefore must be compensated for with a gorgeous face?

• Show All
    • Neither short or long hair are negative traits.

• Thanks for clarifying

• long hair is my weakness honesty

0|1
    0|0
  • It can be. It really depends on the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just liked the first, not all good with it

0|1
    0|0
  • Not that long

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot to a point, not too long

0|0
    0|0
  • I love very short/short hair on guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it

0|0
    0|0
  • The thrid one is the best one in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • it can be extremely hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the hair. Sometimes hot, sometimes not

0|0
    0|0
    • I can see that. Some other girls are saying that it "depends on the face", but I agree with you more that it depends on the hair. Obviously long hair isn't attractive on anybody if it's damaged with split ends and super frizzy or greasy.

• Show All
    • Ah, I see. To give some perspective, my hair is blonde and closest in length and style to the third picture. My hair is very thick and coarse, and I never style it with heat.

All I do to my hair is brush it with a boar quill brush.

• Your hair sounds perfect to me. Rock it! :)

• depends on the guy

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the dude if it's hot or not

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on the guy

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cool

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like long hair at all on a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer my men with longer hair, or at least a guy who looks good with long hair. I don't know always loved it... but then again i always liked more androgynous people in general so yeah. Im bi.

0|1
    0|0
  • 2nd is a bit too long...

0|0
    0|0
  • 2nd one's a girl. I swear. XD

0|2
    0|0
    • I've never seen a girl with that much facial hair, but I digress. Since you clearly aren't fond of the second one, what are your opinions on the other three?

• The third one... he's an angel ♥♥♥ I actually like long hair on a man, just not when it hits the middle back.

• Understandable. Thank you for the feeback. :)

Recommended myTakes