Should girls shave their arms?

I don't consider my arms very "bushy", but I still feel really self conscious about them.
Guys, do you think girls should shave their arms?
Girls, do you shave them? If you do, how do you keep them smooth?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly most people don't think twice about it. You may feel that they are dark and not that good looking but you're probably the only one. But ultimately it's up to you, if it makes you feel better and you want smooth arms go for it. If you don't want to keep up with shaving and stubble then don't. But if you're worried about other people caring about it or judging you for it, they aren't.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand your predicament... I too have slightly hairy arms. Don't shave... it will grow back a bit thicker each time, and when it's in the process of growing back, stubble is extremely uncomfortable. Take it from my own experience, I would highly recommend NOT shaving your arms. Don't listen to the boys that are being rude... you're still beautiful. If they have a problem with the way your body looks, then they don't deserve you. If you still feel uncomfortable with it, you can certainly try dying the hair or using lasers to destroy the follicle, but in the process you're destroying a part of what makes you, well, you. I've personally struggled with that feeling of insecurity, and I still do. Love yourself. I know it's hard, but when you do, you'll project so much confidence. Anyone who's worth your time won't give a flying fuck about something so insignificant as dark arm hair because they'll care about you for who you are and not what you look like.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• It dose not really bother me unless its like overgrown lol, Im fine with arm hair tho

0|0
    0|0
  • No, shaving is a terrible thing for everyone. If you " need to shave" then you should get the hair laser removed. Trimming and laser removal should be the only 2 options for hair removal

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like hairy arms on a woman. If you have hairy arms them just go to a laser hair removal doctor so you shouldn't have to ever shave your arms again.

0|0
    1|0
  • Depends how dark they are and your own personal feelings about it - Most guys probably wouldn't notice

0|0
    0|0
  • I have seen both. I font mind either. Its upto the girl to decide how she wants to carry herself.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 11

• I don't and I don't know any woman who does. I don't think it's necessary unless you just really want to have super smooth arms.

0|1
    1|0
  • I shave them because the hairs are dark and I just love how smooth they feel after shaving

0|1
    0|0
  • I have dark arm hair. I personally don't like it as well so I use Nair on them. Some of my cousins wax it off. I personally didn't like shaving. it didn't last as long as the other methods.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't recommend it. i'd just bleach my arms' hairs, but i don't want to bleach it anymore too, so i'll just wear long sleeves most of the time and accept it when it's too hot for sleeves.

0|0
    0|0
  • No! Its normal, i stopped shaving them ever since i was like in 7th grade

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes