Should girls shave their arms?

I don't consider my arms very "bushy", but I still feel really self conscious about them.
Guys, do you think girls should shave their arms?
Girls, do you shave them? If you do, how do you keep them smooth?

1217

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly most people don't think twice about it. You may feel that they are dark and not that good looking but you're probably the only one. But ultimately it's up to you, if it makes you feel better and you want smooth arms go for it. If you don't want to keep up with shaving and stubble then don't. But if you're worried about other people caring about it or judging you for it, they aren't.

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand your predicament... I too have slightly hairy arms. Don't shave... it will grow back a bit thicker each time, and when it's in the process of growing back, stubble is extremely uncomfortable. Take it from my own experience, I would highly recommend NOT shaving your arms. Don't listen to the boys that are being rude... you're still beautiful. If they have a problem with the way your body looks, then they don't deserve you. If you still feel uncomfortable with it, you can certainly try dying the hair or using lasers to destroy the follicle, but in the process you're destroying a part of what makes you, well, you. I've personally struggled with that feeling of insecurity, and I still do. Love yourself. I know it's hard, but when you do, you'll project so much confidence. Anyone who's worth your time won't give a flying fuck about something so insignificant as dark arm hair because they'll care about you for who you are and not what you look like.