Men what's your opinion on eyeliner wings?

Do you like women wearing this? Discuss makeup you don't like on women and do like.Men what's your opinion on eyeliner wings?Men what's your opinion on eyeliner wings?Men what's your opinion on eyeliner wings?Men what's your opinion on eyeliner wings?Men what's your opinion on eyeliner wings?
  • Don't like eyeliner wings
  • Do like eyeliner wings
  • Prefer women natural
    Vote C

1761

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it all depends on the eye shape; unpopular opinion but not everyone can pull it off. if you have hooded eyes then girl don't... this is coming from someone with hooded eyes too ok. circular eyes don't rock it well either. almond eyes wear it best. stick to what's best on your eyeshape or figure out how to make it work better. but then again if you don't care what anyone has to say and just wanna do whatever then do it! this is just my opinion which you absolutely don't have to care about. makeup is such a personal thing, do what feels right to you.