Is it disrespectful to wear leggings without a shirt that covers your butt?

i was wondering because my mom said it was ok but im definitely" fully grown" and i dont want people thinking im a hoe when im only 14 lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are at the gym, or casually out with friends, or it's the weekend, and you don't mind some pervy guys looking at you, by all means, wear what you like!!
    In some places, WORK, especially, like an office, that is VERY inappropriate, and seems kind of trashy.
    I've dated several women that LOVE wearing leggings, because they feel so 'comfortable, like wearing nothing'. Totally LOVE THAT, AT HOME, in PRIVATE!
    In public, I don't want pervs hitting on her, and looking at her that way!
    Besides, she looks a lot more exciting, with the leggings, and I just a 'bit too short' kind of dress!
    You can dress a little 'conservatively', not showing everything, and be A LOT more 'sensual' and 'sexy' than those that just show everything!!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don't like this fashion of wearing leggings in public, when I'm not exercising. I believe with a longer T-shirt it is more tasteful though.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• people will think what they want. If like it, just wear it

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it is a sin to wear a shirt that covers your butt when you wear leggings... and I think I speak for all men with this topic. if you do not want you butt noticed wear sweat pants

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it is a little disrespectful. and it will not inspire the best thoughts in people

0|0
    0|1
  • hey your mom should know. if she saids it. s cool. trust her opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine... I FREAKIN LOVE THEM ON GIRLS THAT WAY 😍... oh sorry got a bit carried away. But they look amazing. Wear them with pride 😌

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• No. It's pretty normal.

0|1
    0|0
  • No lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't wear it without a shirt that covers the butt

0|0
    0|0