Why is Jennifer Aniston considered hot?

Honestly I've never understood this. What's so appealing about her? I've always found her to be super average looking and there's so many more beautiful actresses who don't get the attention and hype that she does. I'm not saying this out of jealousy or anything like I'm genuinely confused as to why she's considered one of the hottest celebrities.

27

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm confused too lol I mean she IS pretty, but I wouldn't go as far as to say hot.. there are waay prettier women out there 😕

• Yeah that's what I think!! Like she's obviously not ugly but I don't see what's so special about her