Do guys like at least a little makeup?

Not too much tho which makes things scary lol. Just a thin eyeliner, light shade of lipstick, and little foundation

2366

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys like their girl to look good - which often means at least a little makeup, yes. But most guys prefer the girl to have a "natural look" (even if makeup is necessary to achieve that - oh the irony!). We generally do NOT like the "made-up" look unless it's for a special occasion, OR unless, say, you live a whole lifestyle that goes with it, which makes it authentic.

If you were, say, a goth, or an alt-girl, then the makeup is part of the look, and that's okay. Otherwise - for the vast majority of girls - guys would prefer a more natural, toned-down makeup look (or minimal makeup if you can pull it off). Less is more.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys like girls without makeup who are already pretty with nice features. Don't listen to the idiot dudes on this site. They're not representative of actual guys out in the real world. Wear your makeup.