Guys, if you had to choose between your girl always looking over dressed or under dressed which would you pick?

There is no midway so even if you went somewhere like a burger place she'd dressed over top if you chose over dressed option.
And then if you went to like a big event or party she'd be in plain clothes if you chose under dressed option.

• Guys, if you had to chose between your girl always looking over dressed or under dressed which would you pick?Over Dressed.
    Vote A
  • Guys, if you had to chose between your girl always looking over dressed or under dressed which would you pick?Under Dressed.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Under. Dresses and such are easily gorgeous as heck, but I wouldn't want my girl to get overdresses at any time, let alone all the time. I love casual wear too. (Which can be sexy at times, like a shirt with no sleazes or a simple sweatshirt.) I actually don't really believe in the term "underdressed", so long as it doesn't include things like public nudity.

2|0
    2|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Overdressed for sure because I already am that​ girl. Dressing pretty makes me feel good and puts me in a better mood throughout the day, especially when I pass by my reflection and see a classy girl rather than a slob monster. I still wear skirts and dresses under my work T-shirt and my coworkers make comments about how cute I look all the time

Yes my boyfriend likes​ that I'm overdressed all the time because he likes it when I look good. He likes it when we're in public and other guys are looking at me and jealous of him for having me. Some guys might get jealous of other guys looking at their girls, but my man is secure enough that I'm not going to run away from him just because some other guy likes the way I look

And I don't know why guys on here seem to think dressing well is uncomfortable or takes so much time. My best friend is always underdressed compared to me, but it takes her like 5 times longer to get ready to go out than me. I rarely wear makeup, so it doesn't take an extra hour to put makeup on because I still look great without it. Yes some nice clothes are uncomfortable, but I have a dozen or so extremely comfortable outfits that make me feel underdressed that people still say I'm overdressed in. Yeah heels can be uncomfortable, but some heels fit well and are extremely comfortable, and nobody said heels were a requirement to dressing well anyway. I have plenty of flats that go with my overdressed outfits

Overdressed > underdressed, especially if you can be comfortable overdressed

Lol just remembered I went for a hike in the park the other day and someone made a comment how I looked nice and dressed up and made them look like a slob. Definitely better to look overdressed, even when you're hiking

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 76

• A. When a woman dresses up I am more motivated to take her out so win/win for us both. I don't think a woman who dresses down ALL the time even respects her man.

3|2
    0|0
    • I think thats right too, i had a girlfriend who never put any makeup, she was cute but iam a young guy and once in a while i would like to see a girl making some effort for me, needless to say i didn't like it at all.

• Any if she is clean. Some of the under-dressers tend to have a hygiene issue to couple the lack of effort in the clothing department... just some. A shower and teeth brushed goes a long way. Not overeating, drinking, and drug taking goes a long way as well. Physical exercise included and she can be in sweat pants for life in my eyes.

1|0
    1|0
  • I look for compatibility in a mate, dressing skills come second. if she can pull off the casual look then great, but if I'm wearing a suit to a date then I hope she'll return the favor.

4|0
    0|0
  • Publicly, I would rather she was 'over-dressed' as she could always relax her style.
    Privately, alone, I love her in her most comfortable worn-out Pjs and whatever she likes!!

2|0
    0|0
  • Underdressed.

(Like I need some somebody stealing my shine, lol.)
    www.costumepop.com/.../Piccolo-DBZ-costume.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • If you are not sure, dress up.

At least for a guy. It's easy to go into casual. So you walk into a casual party in your suit and tie. A guy can simply remove the tie, open his collar, take off the jacket and roll up his sleeve.

https://i.dmarge.com/2016/05/BusinessCasual.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • under, i love a petite, sexy tomboy girl who just wears tank top and daisy dukes! daaang! or just an oversize shirt with nothing else!

2|1
    0|0
  • I'd take over dressed. Love the way a dolled up woman looks

5|1
    0|0
  • I've always lived by the rule that it's better to accidentally over dress than under dress when you're doing something and you aren't sure what the kind of ware most people will have on.

2|0
    0|0
  • Underdressed, cause she will actually get ready in time to go somewhere.
    + Much easier to take off. ( if you know what I mean πŸ˜‰)

4|1
    0|0
  • Over dressed.
    Then again I wouldn't want no one gawking at my girl, yet I know that would turn me on with her looking really sexy.

3|1
    0|0
  • wow this is a hard one to answer. I love when a girl is dressed her best and put time and effort into looking as great as she hopefully feels on the inside, but at the same time there is definitely something to be said about her dressing comfy. it makes me feel comfy haha and not like I have to try and live up to this gorgeous creature next to me some how. Also I like that she feels comfy and comfortable wearing comfy clothes around me. hmmmm wow... if I HAD to pick one... I guess I would go with over dressed only because well frankly at least in my experience you don't see too many women dressed up any more just for the the hell of it. I would love to see women dress up and say you know what, I'm doing this for me and I don't need a reason.

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm more likely to appreciate the laid-back vs. high-maintenance personality, and I find many casual looks just as sexy.

That said, having known guys who dated or were even married to women who were always inappropriately (under) dressed for special events/occasions (for example, we went to a formal event at a top country club in the area, at which a lot of people who could affect one guy's career went in attendance, and his wife showed up in jeans), I know that can be a little embarrassing.

So, I guess, what I prefer is woman who doesn't feel the need to always be gussied up and can actually just hang in casual clothes, but also knows when the situation calls for something more formal.

1|0
    0|0
  • Underdressed. Pretty sure high heels are bad for you and I'd rather she be comfortable

2|1
    0|0
    • Only when they walk in them... not when those legs are draped on other things like sofa, chair, floor, me.

• Show All
    • I was just judging my opinion on the pictures given. Meh, too lazy to use my imagination

• brah dont be gay, seriously dont be all for the women they dont appreciate it

• anything that she likes. ❣

but yeah, if I had to choose.. I mean between the outfits that you've uploaded here.. over dressed! ❣

2|1
    0|0
  • Overdressed but it wouldn't be a long term serious relationship. I wouldn't like all the waiting for her to get ready.

1|1
    0|0
  • If you were always over dressed then that would be the normal and wouldn't be special when she does. Plus a lot of the time of prefer sweats and tv rather than the bar.

1|0
    2|0
  • I go to college 3-4 times a week, and i always style my hair, wear a nice pair of jeans a fitting shirt, or a nice buttoned shirt, spray perfume, use deodorant, wear shoes that fit my clothes , iam never over dressed, but never underdressed either in fact a lot of the girls i know have mentioned how they like the fact that i put an effort into looking good and my style is actually really good.

then you have guys who look like hobos and girls who think a black pair of tights and a loose shirt is all they need... yeah its easy to see why some people get compliments and looks while others dont, and why some girls get attracted to other guys other than their bfs.

4|0
    0|0
    • I chose A, over dressed it will always be nicer

• I think I sometimes look like a hobo in public, its not my intention though, I just prefer that "idgaf" vibe and people get the message

• @Z-100 you will find girls who like that, very few but they exist, however in the long run its gonna do more bad than good, cause the majority of girls prefer clean and neat guys, most workplaces and people in general prefer those who make an effort to look good, in all honesty whenever someone dresses like a hobo i hear many people saying bad things about that person.

• Overdressed it really stands out because girls tend not to really dress nice nowadays

3|2
    0|0
  • under. I prefer girls who look comfortable in what they are wearing.

2|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 21

• Overdressed is always a better choice.
    Even if you feel a bit overdressed you'll always feel better about yourself than if it happens you look under-dressed - then you'd feel like a hobo.

3|2
    0|0
  • how about something in between?

1|0
    0|0
  • But then imagine if you chose that she should always be underdressed and you were going to a burger place. Then she would show up in pajamas cause plane clothes is normal at a burger place, and she had to be underdressed. And going to a wedding if you chose overdressed and she would be wearing a weddingdress.

1|0
    0|0
  • People say I'm always overdressed and I'm usually incredibly comforrable... so... overdressed, I guess.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather be overdressed. It's better to look amazing, then to look like a bum at a fancy party or something.

2|0
    0|0
  • im an underdressed person HAHAH. i dont like overdressing all the time its tiring. So if a guy accepts that im good ^-^

1|0
    0|0
  • definitely under dressed. I can't make pillow forts and popcorn and snuggle if she's in lace that I'm allergic to and also afraid to smudge

0|0
    0|0
    • plus, it'd be really uncomfortable for her to always be over dressed

• I'd much rather be overdressed to everything than under dressed to everything.

2|0
    0|0
  • I make under dressed look almost over dressed just by added nice makeup and hair done nice. it makes me feel good about myself if I look good for my myself and my man.

1|0
    0|0
  • Over dressed and my boyfriend don't mind. He's a confident guy 😊

Good question by the way.

2|0
    0|0
  • Interesting question... !. I wouldn't mind in being under dressed!

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah princess pie usually has really good questions. you shoud follow her.

• If I'm a guy, I would prefer what nice to look at which is over dressed

1|0
    0|0
  • Overdressed. It makes me feel good to look nice.

2|0
    0|0
  • I overdress a lot. I love cute girly clothes

2|0
    0|0
  • Over dressed.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather be over dressed.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer over dressed