Guys, if you had to choose between your girl always looking over dressed or under dressed which would you pick?

There is no midway so even if you went somewhere like a burger place she'd dressed over top if you chose over dressed option.
And then if you went to like a big event or party she'd be in plain clothes if you chose under dressed option.

• Guys, if you had to chose between your girl always looking over dressed or under dressed which would you pick?Over Dressed.
  • Guys, if you had to chose between your girl always looking over dressed or under dressed which would you pick?Under Dressed.

2377

Most Helpful Guy

• Under. Dresses and such are easily gorgeous as heck, but I wouldn't want my girl to get overdresses at any time, let alone all the time. I love casual wear too. (Which can be sexy at times, like a shirt with no sleazes or a simple sweatshirt.) I actually don't really believe in the term "underdressed", so long as it doesn't include things like public nudity.

Most Helpful Girl

• Overdressed for sure because I already am that​ girl. Dressing pretty makes me feel good and puts me in a better mood throughout the day, especially when I pass by my reflection and see a classy girl rather than a slob monster. I still wear skirts and dresses under my work T-shirt and my coworkers make comments about how cute I look all the time

Yes my boyfriend likes​ that I'm overdressed all the time because he likes it when I look good. He likes it when we're in public and other guys are looking at me and jealous of him for having me. Some guys might get jealous of other guys looking at their girls, but my man is secure enough that I'm not going to run away from him just because some other guy likes the way I look

And I don't know why guys on here seem to think dressing well is uncomfortable or takes so much time. My best friend is always underdressed compared to me, but it takes her like 5 times longer to get ready to go out than me. I rarely wear makeup, so it doesn't take an extra hour to put makeup on because I still look great without it. Yes some nice clothes are uncomfortable, but I have a dozen or so extremely comfortable outfits that make me feel underdressed that people still say I'm overdressed in. Yeah heels can be uncomfortable, but some heels fit well and are extremely comfortable, and nobody said heels were a requirement to dressing well anyway. I have plenty of flats that go with my overdressed outfits

Overdressed > underdressed, especially if you can be comfortable overdressed

Lol just remembered I went for a hike in the park the other day and someone made a comment how I looked nice and dressed up and made them look like a slob. Definitely better to look overdressed, even when you're hiking

• I wear makeup and love to dress up and im always on time, i just wake up early because i would rather lose a few hours of sleep then inconvenience other people.