How many thongs or g strings should a woman own👙?

Ok i hi everyone i asked this question because i go panty shopping and sometimes i go home and look through my panty draws and if i have something to donate to help i will i like buy lots of thongs and g strings how many should a woman have and how often should a lady wear a thong\g string
Also ladies how many do you own and how do you wear them whats your opinion of them because my friend jane thinks they stink and gross also she said whores or sluts wear them
I own 7 is that too many

139

Most Helpful Girl

• I have at least 30, so no 7 isn't too many. I wear them almost daily.