How many thongs or g strings should a woman own👙?

Ok i hi everyone i asked this question because i go panty shopping and sometimes i go home and look through my panty draws and if i have something to donate to help i will i like buy lots of thongs and g strings how many should a woman have and how often should a lady wear a thong\g string
Also ladies how many do you own and how do you wear them whats your opinion of them because my friend jane thinks they stink and gross also she said whores or sluts wear them
I own 7 is that too many

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have at least 30, so no 7 isn't too many. I wear them almost daily.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• How can the type of underwear you wear make you a slut? Nobody's even going to see them, hence *under*wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • "how many should a woman have"
    All of them

"how often should a lady wear a thong\g string"
    All the time

0|1
    0|0
  • One for every day of the week, except for that time of the month.

0|0
    0|0
  • 101 at least

1|0
    0|0
  • None. Thongs and g strings stink and are gross

0|0
    0|0
  • One for ever day of the week seams reasonable to me

0|0
    0|0

• George Lopez: [finds out Carmen's wearing a thong] Angie, remember when we said Carmen's virginity was hanging on by a thread?

[takes a red thong out of his jacket]

George Lopez: THIS is the thread!

Angie Lopez: [arguing about Carmen wearing thongs] It's the tree that bends that doesn't break.

George Lopez: Oh yeah? Well is the tree that bends the one wearing a thong? Because that's the one all the monkeys are hanging on!

they later decide that she can't wear them until she's at least 18.. or off to college.

0|0
    0|0
  • As many as you want

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Who would wear second hand donated underwear? I get that you're trying to be charitable but they can't give out underwear someone has worn

0|0
    1|0
    • I haven't worn them thats nasty why would i give away panties i had in my pussy or ass thats petty and gross

But thanks for telling me because some people is nasty like that

• You said you go through your underwear drawers for something to donate - it's a fair assumption as not many people have a dozen pair of underwear they haven't worn with the tags on in a drawer.

• I would guess that I have 25 or 30 of them in my underwear drawer, and they're pretty much the only kind I wear.

1|0
    0|0
  • I honestly have no idea how many g strings i own, i've never counted and have lots of underwear/lingerie. This sounds cheesy but just do you! If thongs make you feel confident or comfortable then wear them whenever you want, no one has to know if you don't want them to know or don't want to be judged (honestly it is a bit silly to judge someone based on their undergarment of choice (

0|0
    0|0
  • as many as she wants...
    i have like 50, maybe a little less lol.
    i wear them every day. they r my preferred panties.

1|0
    0|0
  • your friend sounds uber judgmental. I have about 20, and only don't wear them when it's my time of the month

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear any of them out only when I have sex and I own like 12 of them

0|0
    0|0
  • Strange question who looks in your underwear draw and counts what you got.
    I own 20 odd thongs an wear them every day x

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry that your friend Jane is a fucktard.

1|2
    0|0
  • Four.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have tons... I love them

1|0
    0|0
  • no limit

0|0
    0|0
  • who cares what she thinks, if you like them then wear them and buy as many as you want

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes