• Skinny vs curvy?Skinny
    Vote A
  • Skinny vs curvy?Curvy
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely curvy, since you know what you're talking about and posted a picture of a girl that is ACTUALLY curvy, rather than just posting a picture of a whale and calling her "curvy".

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• The clothes give off different prespectives, they have very similar proportions.
    They should wear the same clothes to actually judge

1|1
    0|0
  • First girl looks like a toy.
    Second girl is barely different.

But yes, curves.

1|0
    0|0
  • of course curvy! I really don't know where woman got the idea that guys prefer slamming into a stick

0|0
    1|0
  • Are they not the same girl? Just different poses making her body look different?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like skinny a tad more, but not as much that I would not date a nice girl which was not skinny

0|1
    0|0
  • lol the both are skinny

4|0
    0|0
  • Curvy is best for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only difference is wider hips lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not really, the second girl just has a few pounds more

• @Rohn7 No I mean what makes a girl actually curvy is wider hips it gives the body a more curvaceous figure rather then a straight one with thinner hips.

• jeez that first pic is hot

0|0
    1|0
  • Skinny, first one is in my opinion perfect πŸ‘Œ

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy every day. All day. All night.

0|0
    0|0
  • curvyyyyy

0|0
    0|0
  • curvy

0|0
    0|0
  • curvy

0|0
    0|0
  • curvy

0|0
    0|0
  • both of em

0|0
    0|0
  • curvy is luking so hot n sexyyy

0|0
    0|0
  • they are both average πŸ˜‚

0|0
    1|0
  • Curvy

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 17

• to me the skinny girl looks curvy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aren't both the same person? Sorry, I'm not really good at this. I also think their bodies look pretty much the same.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think you might actually be right. The hair and makeup is done differently but the face and torso look similar. I think the jeans highlight the curves of her hips in the second photo. It probably is the same girl.

• Show All
    • no. the top girl is look a whole lot different from the bottom. first off, the bottom girl is black lol and if you look at their lips, noses and brows, plus the skin tone... lmao

• @tiabell._____. Okay, I'll trust you. The lighting doesn't help too much, though. Told you I'm not good at this, lol.

• All body types can be beautiful and girl who have any of them can be more gorgeous than a girl who has another, no matter which she has. But if Im just choosing from what I generally find attractive I'd say a curvy girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • they are both skinny with some curves. Not really curvy. And no, I'm not saying curvy equals fat

1|0
    0|0
  • those body shapes are very similar, but when ignoring that and checking the words... Curvy

0|1
    0|0
  • they are both skinny ! the second one looks facetuned

0|0
    0|0
  • i love love love curvy girls. imma curvy girl myself

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm really skinny so this kinda makes me sad I wanna gain weight so bad

0|0
    1|0
    • you're rhyming the sentences lol

• Show All
    • @ImATragedyNow Don't judge yourself based on this completely unscientific survey. Being slender is not a bad thing. In fact, I'd say it is perfectly normal and healthy for a 16 year old. Women's bodies tend to fill out and get curvier in their 20's. Just let it happen naturally. Unless you are so underweight that it is unhealthy, you probably don't need to waste another second thinking about gaining weight.

• Those two girls look the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy, for me. I like a little meat on the bones.

0|0
    0|0
  • curvy!

0|0
    0|0
  • What's with all the hate on skinny girls?

0|0
    0|0
  • skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • Both look skinny to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think that's not curvy

2|0
    0|0
  • They are both skinny. Accentuating the waist changes her look a bit, but not enough to say that she is really curvy.

3|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes