• Skinny vs curvy?Skinny
    Vote A
  • Skinny vs curvy?Curvy
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely curvy, since you know what you're talking about and posted a picture of a girl that is ACTUALLY curvy, rather than just posting a picture of a whale and calling her "curvy".

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• The clothes give off different prespectives, they have very similar proportions.
    They should wear the same clothes to actually judge

1|1
    0|0
  • First girl looks like a toy.
    Second girl is barely different.

But yes, curves.

1|0
    0|0
  • Are they not the same girl? Just different poses making her body look different?

0|0
    0|0
  • of course curvy! I really don't know where woman got the idea that guys prefer slamming into a stick

0|0
    1|0
  • I like skinny a tad more, but not as much that I would not date a nice girl which was not skinny

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 17

• to me the skinny girl looks curvy.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • All body types can be beautiful and girl who have any of them can be more gorgeous than a girl who has another, no matter which she has. But if Im just choosing from what I generally find attractive I'd say a curvy girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aren't both the same person? Sorry, I'm not really good at this. I also think their bodies look pretty much the same.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think you might actually be right. The hair and makeup is done differently but the face and torso look similar. I think the jeans highlight the curves of her hips in the second photo. It probably is the same girl.

• Show All
    • no. the top girl is look a whole lot different from the bottom. first off, the bottom girl is black lol and if you look at their lips, noses and brows, plus the skin tone... lmao

• @tiabell._____. Okay, I'll trust you. The lighting doesn't help too much, though. Told you I'm not good at this, lol.

• they are both skinny with some curves. Not really curvy. And no, I'm not saying curvy equals fat

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes