Thick eyebrows in or out? 😂 (poll)?

So I've seen this new trend of THICK eyebrows amongst girls in my country (my friends and I call it slug eyebrows), I personally think it's weird and horrible because a lot of them overdo it but I wanted to do a poll and see how many people prefer thick and how many people prefer thin.
This question is referred to both genders as one 😂.

The pictures below are not the worst, the worst are on my fb friends profile.

Thick eyebrows in or out? 😂 (poll)?Thick eyebrows in or out? 😂 (poll)?
  • THICK eyebrows
  • THIN eyebrows
  • I don't give a fk which eyebrows you have as long as you have some.
    Vote C

2010

Most Helpful Guy

• thick eyebrows looks more like a man the thin eyebrows mace the woman's eyes and facial features stand out that's a beautiful thing thick eyebrows they just don't look good especially on a woman because thick eyebrows belong on a man