Thick eyebrows in or out? 😂 (poll)?

So I've seen this new trend of THICK eyebrows amongst girls in my country (my friends and I call it slug eyebrows), I personally think it's weird and horrible because a lot of them overdo it but I wanted to do a poll and see how many people prefer thick and how many people prefer thin.
This question is referred to both genders as one 😂.

The pictures below are not the worst, the worst are on my fb friends profile.

Thick eyebrows in or out? 😂 (poll)?Thick eyebrows in or out? 😂 (poll)?
  • THICK eyebrows
    Vote A
  • THIN eyebrows
    Vote B
  • I don't give a fk which eyebrows you have as long as you have some.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• thick eyebrows looks more like a man the thin eyebrows mace the woman's eyes and facial features stand out that's a beautiful thing thick eyebrows they just don't look good especially on a woman because thick eyebrows belong on a man

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• The top picture is ridiculous because all it is is a drawing. You might as well reword the question:
    Do you prefer real eyebrows or drawn-on clown eyebrows?

1|0
    0|0
  • Some think it's attractive but it snot.

i.redditmedia.com/...jMKgCU5gg5gARpeqc73BnYeVA.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • That's natural at least but here they overdraw it so it looks like it's drawn with a wax crayon.

• That's the new feather eyebrow fad I don't think many people actually do this to their eyebrows unless there some extravagant runway model

• No medium option? I don't care to be honest as long as they don't look like 2 caterpillers on her forehead or it's a monobrow. Lighter brows (ie natural blondes) can get away with it more since it's harder to see.

0|0
    0|0
  • thick eyebrows are a big turn off to me

3|1
    1|0
  • ma queeennn lol get em

1|0
    0|0
  • Thin. Same with lashes.

0|0
    0|0
  • not the worse shape but strange

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything but fake, and that girl on top is soooooooo fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • thick eyebrows are gross cuz if they're shaped really stupid, they almost look like the shit wonder woman wears on her forehead lmfao!!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• The thick NATURAL ones are always in - all fake ones - usually look horrendous like the ones in the pic you posted.

2|0
    0|0
  • Much prefer thick ones but not the ones in that Picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • The second eyebrows are nice and natural not overdone at all however the first eyebrows are a little too thick but it's not hurting anyone if they feel confident having thick eyebrows so be it. In my opinion NATURAL thick eyebrows have a more attractive shape and curve and make your face look nicer than thin eyebrows which show no definition and are straight

5|0
    0|0
  • I like the thin eyebrows in the picture but for me those are normal eyebrows. Thin eyebrows are the ones that were in fashion when I was 12 or so.

img.buzzfeed.com/.../...71-1489082457-0_dblbig.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • The second one is bae. The Instagram eyesbrows (first one) such a turn off. I've seen a lot of gals where I live walk around like that. It gives me the heeebie jeebies and thanks to you I'll automatically think "slug eyebrows" and burst out laughing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Naturally thick, yes. Naturally thick brows that are subtly made up with powder to enhance them, yes. Those abominations that disgrace thick brow girls and make up users/artists everywhere? No.

1|0
    0|0
  • Naturally thick is what's supposed to be "in", not those abominations in the first picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • How about normal-sized ones that are nicely groomed/shaped/arched... like the one in the second pic.
    The brows in the first pic are fugly, by the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the 2nd pair of eyebrows would not really be considered thick. She just has more well defined eyebrow (dark) but the shape itself is quite nice and acceptable. I honestly find the first pair of eyebrows to be really weird looking and honestly, I don't think she has much eyebrows, it just looks completely drawn lol. I don't really get the big deal about drawing square shaped eyebrows at the front and then doing some huge thinning arch then a thin tip. Looks quite unattractive to me. Personally I don't like arched eyebrows period. That's my very blunt opinion as a female lol!

1|0
    0|0
  • Thick eyebrows look nice but not on that first lady. She needs to cut back on that brow liner... a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer thinner, but I get mine professionally done, to have the perfect balance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick eyebrows are nice if natural, not the instagram eyebrows though

1|0
    0|0
  • I can only answer based on how thick or thin eyebrows look on a person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naturally thick is fine but if they're drawn on they look gross

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm biased I have thin eyebrows so that's what I'm gonna say is more attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • thick eyebrows can be nice if you make them look natural

0|0
    0|0
  • Over the top

0|0
    0|0
  • THIN eyebrows, it look a lot more feminine.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have eyebrows smh don't discriminate me

1|0
    0|0
  • i like thick eyebrows but not super thiick and caked on. just bold with a nice shape.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes