Guys shaving / waxing legs and arms hair... hot or not?

Do you find guys shaving / waxig legs and arms alongwith the chest as hot and sexy?

Guys shaving / waxing legs and arms hair...hot or not?

178

Most Helpful Girl

• For me personally, seeing a hairy man is a turn off. I love it to be clean and waxed and smooth... In my opinion it's more hygienic and practical. I don't mind man having a hairy legs, but no way I am gonna hug someone hairy naked for example, not to mention other things :)

• You would dump / reject a very hairy man?

• Well, I am not really sure would I dump him because I never was in that kind of a situation... but sexually we would definitely have some issues because of it because I find it a bit gross :/

Most Helpful Guy

• That's bad dude. We Are Men We are alpha males we don't have to do that. Women are attracted to the manly man

• Women according to you aren't attracted to this?

• Really? Because I heard the opposite in fact my body hair is one of the things women I've dated like about me.

Of course I actually shower and wash it to keep it clean so it looks good.

• The other girl said she didn't like shaved legs either