Guys shaving / waxing legs and arms hair... hot or not?

Do you find guys shaving / waxig legs and arms alongwith the chest as hot and sexy?

Guys shaving / waxing legs and arms hair...hot or not?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• For me personally, seeing a hairy man is a turn off. I love it to be clean and waxed and smooth... In my opinion it's more hygienic and practical. I don't mind man having a hairy legs, but no way I am gonna hug someone hairy naked for example, not to mention other things :)

1|1
    0|0
    • You would dump / reject a very hairy man?

• Well, I am not really sure would I dump him because I never was in that kind of a situation... but sexually we would definitely have some issues because of it because I find it a bit gross :/

Most Helpful Guy

• That's bad dude. We Are Men We are alpha males we don't have to do that. Women are attracted to the manly man

0|1
    0|1
    • Women according to you aren't attracted to this?

• Show All
    • Really? Because I heard the opposite in fact my body hair is one of the things women I've dated like about me.

Of course I actually shower and wash it to keep it clean so it looks good.

• The other girl said she didn't like shaved legs either

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• I prefer "au naturel" everytime.

But one word to guys - do what makes YOU comfortable and happy. people's opinion doesn't matter.

1|1
    0|0
  • Hot? Fuck yeah... nice n smooth!!
    I don't want no Sasquatch

1|2
    0|0
  • I don't personally dont like the idea of a guy without any body hair, doesn't look right.
    The areas that I would say I notice that should be waxed or shaved would be a hairy backs, and if he has overgrown chest hair but in the chest department I wouldn't want him completely bare just manicured otherwise legs, armpits etc should have hair.

0|0
    0|0
    • How about the kind of chest and stomach hair shown above in picture?
      And you would still prefer very hairy legs and arms over waxed smooth?

• The chest hair removed is fine off. Hairy legs and armpits just clip if really hairy with sissors, totallly removed, I personally, don't like. Hope this helps ;-)

• I love a hairy guy! Something about running my fingers through all that hair just seems so sexy. I prefer it if he didn't shave at all. <3

0|0
    1|0
  • Shave your chest and beard but not your legs or arms

0|1
    0|0
  • The hair on the pictures is too much for me, honestly. It's not absolutely necessary to shave all of it, but at least trim it. My personal opinion.

0|0
    0|0
    • You mean the hairs on the legs is TOO much or the chest?

• Show All
    • As I said, trimming is also ok. But yes, somewhat.

• No i wouldn't

• I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of body hair. Legs, armpits, and arms I'm okay with. Facial hair is okay so long as it's close shave and clean cut. But body hair is kinds gross to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy it. As in I enjoy getting a wax. I find it relaxing.

If you are asking about you - you have girl legs. Keep them hairy. Or get them muscly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I love me a hairy mountain man.✌️Well, trimming is nice but natural overall is best!

0|0
    0|0
  • You chose the worst pictures, lol. I'm not huge on chest hair. Shaving legs and arms if your choice I don't care too much about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • armpits and private area only the rest I don't mind

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan of body hair..

0|1
    0|0
  • hot!! so hot!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I really really hate body hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the body build/type to be honest

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural is fine. Just no back hair.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• shave all the fuqing hair now look at that fresh skin

0|1
    0|0
  • I often wax my chest, back and legs because i find it to be more higienic and gives off a clean look.

Overall i think woman will like body hair aslong it looks good.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it ain't Chewbacca sized hair I wouldn't shave it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would not do it for me..
    natural

1|0
    0|0
  • Legs? Yes, shave it.
    Arms? Only if it's a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk about choosing the worst photo's ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seal of approval.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes