Are females that dye their hair random colors usually mentally ill?

Are females that dye their hair random colors usually mentally ill?Are females that dye their hair random colors usually mentally ill?

Do you believe the stigma that girls with random hair colors are crazy? Like they have daddy problems etc.

Maybe its the chemicals in the dye? Well anyways im not judging. Im just making a simple observation.
Im just going to go ahead and say if my daughter ever does this, she's going to have to find mew parents cause im disowning her ass.

No offense.

1610

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that many of them have some insecurity that they are trying to deal with by hiding behind a facade (bright hair) to distract people from who they really are or to hide behind it (even though it draws more attention to them)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Agreed. There are other ways to build confidence, like not wearing make up or even not wearing a bra. Those are real statements that i could get behind. But changing hair color to something crazy, is like what you said, a facade.

• Not necessarily. People dye their hair for many different reasons. Usually because they're bored and want a change, they want to express themselves, or they just think it looks cool.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, I find them hot!! My girlfriend has bright red hair!! She's not crazy, but she's kinky!!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE