Are females that dye their hair random colors usually mentally ill?

Are females that dye their hair random colors usually mentally ill?Are females that dye their hair random colors usually mentally ill?

Are females that dye their hair random colors usually mentally ill?

Do you believe the stigma that girls with random hair colors are crazy? Like they have daddy problems etc.

Updates:
Maybe its the chemicals in the dye? Well anyways im not judging. Im just making a simple observation.
Im just going to go ahead and say if my daughter ever does this, she's going to have to find mew parents cause im disowning her ass.

No offense.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that many of them have some insecurity that they are trying to deal with by hiding behind a facade (bright hair) to distract people from who they really are or to hide behind it (even though it draws more attention to them)

2|1
    3|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Agreed. There are other ways to build confidence, like not wearing make up or even not wearing a bra. Those are real statements that i could get behind. But changing hair color to something crazy, is like what you said, a facade.

• Not necessarily. People dye their hair for many different reasons. Usually because they're bored and want a change, they want to express themselves, or they just think it looks cool.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, I find them hot!! My girlfriend has bright red hair!! She's not crazy, but she's kinky!!

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• I dyed my hair bright red because I needed a change and wanted to make a loud statement

2|1
    0|0
    • What would that statement even be? Out of curiosity.

• Show All
    • I mean, I'm disappointed that you view self expression so poorly so my goal was to shed some light so you might understand why someone else doing something to their body that they are OK with has no impact on how you should view them.
      unless their reasons are unhealthy or malicious in intent, you shouldn't bar someone from doing this

• Don't take me so seriously lol

• i'm mentally ill and have dyed my hair. i don't do it for attention or so people would think i'm creative or artsy. no. i do it because i want to be different from my family and other people. i wanted to stand out from them. have my own identity. especially i grew up being compared to my sisters and every other girl. so yeah...

0|1
    0|0
  • No I think they just want to experiment. And sometimes they can really rock that colour. Like red 😱

2|0
    0|0
  • No, it's often just a fun thing. It's getting more common and more widely accepted, so even if it ever was a sign of mental or social problems, I definitely don't think it is at this point.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm, I think some are (I like to dye my hair and I'm diagnosed mentally ill) however, I think it's dumb to think that the majority or all are.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I dyed a streak of my hair blue (still there, but faded). I am not crazy. I have a wonderful dad.

2|0
    0|0
  • Umm I had my hair a whole bunch of weird colors... so that doesn't really help my case but most aren't. I'd say they are very creative and outgoing though

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd just do it to stand out more. So many people around here have dark hair. The ones with a different colour stand out more.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. They are probably just not conformists though this makes super-conformists label them as mentally ill.

0|0
    0|0
    • What's the difference between a conformist and a super conformist?

• A conformist is just a general member of public that follow all/most of society's rules. I may have made up the super conformist term... but to me it's someone that is unable to accept anyone vaguely nonconforming and bully them because of that.

• Don't necessarily think so. But I suppose dying your hair is a form of expression so people do use it to express themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't be serious 😂😂

3|0
    0|0
  • never heard of that

2|0
    0|0
  • Bullshit.

0|0
    0|0
  • How offensive. Fuck you.

2|0
    0|0
  • No Im mentally ill and my hair dont be looking like that. they do it for attention bc they think its cute. shit isn't cute

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 9

• yes they are incredibly prone to violence be careful. especially on a full moon their hair immunised
    illuminates and their true terror is at its heights. and before you ask a cross won't help you your best bet is chocolate but that might be taken as an insult too

1|0
    0|0
  • Noooo, This kind of thinking is wrong in so many ways, i can't even count in one hand, i mean, C'mon we are in 2017, this kind of prejudgment still exists?

1|0
    0|0
  • I know a woman in my neighborhood that has rainbow streaks/splotches in her hair. She doesn't strike me as mentally ill, just insecure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was going to say no, but then you had a photo of Katy Perry up, so now I'm going with maybe...

0|0
    0|0
  • Most women are mentally ill. Seriously. They know it and a few of us know it

0|0
    1|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • No, they're creative, extravert types.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably bruh

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes