What do you think about highlighters (makeup) ?

Usually idc about what anyone thinks about makeup BUT I think highlighters are so random lmao. Only got introduced to highlight a few months ago (my partner gifted me a highlight palette) and I love it but.. It's like is it sweat? Is it highlight? Is it tears? You'll never know 🙂 if you don't know what it is, it's the stuff that girls put on their cheeks to make it shiny.

1111

Most Helpful Guy

• Makeup is suppose to enhance the beauty or attributes of the person. This weirdly makes the girl look better. I'm talking about the second picture. The little girl one is just too young.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It's because women go overboard with highlight. It's meant to make you look like you have defined cheekbones but with the amount they pack on it just makes them look wet.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lmfao you have to admit it can be pretty easy to get carried away, just soo shinyyyy

• @Idonthaveausername she took the phrase "beat your face" literally

• Yeah and she could barely walk in her stilletos and skinny jeans, yelling at some guy on her phone. Total hot mess