What do you think about highlighters (makeup) ?

Usually idc about what anyone thinks about makeup BUT I think highlighters are so random lmao. Only got introduced to highlight a few months ago (my partner gifted me a highlight palette) and I love it but.. It's like is it sweat? Is it highlight? Is it tears? You'll never know 🙂 if you don't know what it is, it's the stuff that girls put on their cheeks to make it shiny.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Makeup is suppose to enhance the beauty or attributes of the person. This weirdly makes the girl look better. I'm talking about the second picture. The little girl one is just too young.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's because women go overboard with highlight. It's meant to make you look like you have defined cheekbones but with the amount they pack on it just makes them look wet.

4|1
    0|0
    • Lmfao you have to admit it can be pretty easy to get carried away, just soo shinyyyy

• Show All
    • @Idonthaveausername she took the phrase "beat your face" literally

• Yeah and she could barely walk in her stilletos and skinny jeans, yelling at some guy on her phone. Total hot mess

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• It's not bad. It doesn't bother me and I think it looks nice on my girl. It's called highlighter because it highlights her cheekbones n

1|0
    0|0
  • The first picture is Child Abuse! No child should touch makeup until age 14. I think women should only wear lip stick or lip gloss. My girlfriend wear waaay too much makeup. She is beautiful without it. I just like lip gloss that has a flavor💋

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems quite artificial. Natural looks are better unless you want to become a model. A little makeup is fine though.

1|0
    0|0
  • if in appropriate portions i think it looks nice

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like most of any makeup.

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks good but only on rare/special occasions.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ehhh
    trashy

1|0
    1|0
  • HATE (same as blush)

1|0
    0|0
  • They look good on a girl

1|0
    0|0
  • Cute.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• i'm a highlighter whore. give me all of it lol. i usually go for a natural highlight unless i'm going out to a party or special event. then, it's blinding time.

3|0
    0|0
  • Gives u that youthful glow.
    God knows we all need it lmfao

3|0
    0|0
  • I'm not into it. Many do it badly (either too dark or too light). It looks like you've dirt on your face or you are the shiniest object in the room.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love highlight it makes me feel like a robot

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg that girl is so cute❤

1|1
    0|0
  • I love it, It makes our skin look healthier.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why is there a kid with makeup on though?

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it

0|0
    0|0
  • i love it, but like in the pics the anonymous girl who likes minimal makeup posted, not like in the pics you posted. i don't like the instagram look. and i can't believe they've put on fake eyelashes on a little girl... she's looking so cute, but i think they shouldn't put makeup close to a child's eyes...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I can look good, when it's just a bit applied in the right spots
    scdailymakeover.files.wordpress.com/.../...ter.jpg
    almondavenuehk.files.wordpress.com/.../...ips2.jpg
    I'm all for minimal/natural makeup

3|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes