Do guys care if a girl has big areolas?

I've always been insecure about this because most of the people portrayed in the media all seem to have the "perfect" size areolas.

224

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry about that stuff. It's something you can't change and it is apart of You!

The problem with the internet and media now a days is the fact they set expectations which are not always realistic.

Love who you are and own that shit! If they don't like it then they don't deserve you. I wouldn't worry about it ever.

Most Helpful Girl

• Big are sold vs boos that hang down to your navel or lopsided boobs, no nipples, no boobs, nipples that hang st the bottom! There's always something that people will find imperfections with, embrace what you have. I had to learn that!