Why is the v line so attractive?

Can someone explain to me why girls find the v line so sexy, is there a specific reason or is it just because let me know this has been the biggest mystery to me for a while now and I can't figure it out.Why is the v line so attractive?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• It's like super subtle which is what makes it sexy. It's like if a girl had a tattoo above her crotch and half of it peaked out when she wore jeans. You'd like to know what the rest of that tattoo looked like right? ;) Super sexy in my opinion. This has the same effect.