Do girls like pink on guys?

or do they think that pink is only for girls?

• pink looks good on guys.
  • pink looks bad on guys.

3314

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter. Wear whatever color you like as long as you are happy right.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 32

• I actually like men who don't wear boring clothes and aren't willing to show personality in their appearance. White shirt and jeans looks so... plain. Having a good, maybe a little bit of a quirky concern for clothes is a pretty big turn on for me.

So pink is included.

• holy crap, yes!!! omg my crush used to wear this baby pink/peach shirt and it looked so good on him :(
    I honestly love pink so much on a guy its just cute and handsome?
    and I love pink anyway especially pastel pink!!!

• Depends on the guy and the shade of pink he chooses to wear. It has to work with his complexion.

• can you please elaborate?

• got it. thanks.

• arya its like chinese japanese, korean people look weird with pink i think.

• I like pink on a guy with a suit or more formal or professional dress. That can be really sexy. A pink T-shirt on the other hand not so much but I'm mostly neutral or indifferent to pink for casual dress on men.

• I mean a pink shirt under a suit or sports jacket, not an actual pink suit! Lol

• I think men should be able to wear the whole colour spectrum should they choose.

Some people really suit bright colours.

• I see no problem with a guy wearing pink. It looks good on some men.
    I never agreed with this idea that pink is only for girls and blue is only for boys/guys.
    It doesn't make sense to me. He should wear what he wants.

• Depends if the guy can pull it off properly or not! :) Personally for me.. my guy looks very manly no matter what colour he wears so it doesn't really matter to me if he's wearing pink or black for example.

• Why can girls wear any color, from pink to green to blue to yellow and then boys can't wear "girly" colours? I feel if you can pull it off, no problem..

• My husband always looks really, really good when wearing pale pink shirts/t-shirts and jumpers/pullovers.
    Too dark or bright pinks definitely not so good but still wearable.

• Some guys wear pink very good, others don't. It depends on the variation of the color and you.

• Looks bad unlese it's peach or salmon. When i hear pink i think hot pink or baby pink. Most men look kiddish to me in those shades so i voted b

• Pink is my favourite colour, I like to wear it myself and I like to see people of both genders wearing it.

• Absolutely, I don't understand why people started associating certain colours with genders, people can wear whatever the hell they want

• For me, it's not that I don't like pink on guys, I don't like pink on anyone including myself. Not a fan of the color lol.

• I do like bright colors on guys. Be colourful, guys!

• My boyfriend wears pink sometimes. At least, I'm not the one wearing pink lol

• I have to see it on them. It might look great. It might look really stupid.

• Sure no problem

• No hahah it's super ugly

• Depends on the guy and the shade of pink.

• More from Girls
    12

What Guys Said 13

• Im going to wear pink and see what people think lol. I remember in like middle School my mom bought me a Simpsons shirt that was pink. I told her thats gay mom. But now id love to see the look on peoples face LMAO.

• It's a fad that comes and goes.
    There's 'rooster-dink pink'.
    And there's 'pussy-pink'.

It's all good.

Oh, and pastels and brights were all the rage in the 80's. Just sayin'.
    Remember 'mauve'? Oh wait... you weren't born yet. LOL

• I think I look good in pink as I have a pair of pink dress shirts. I actually sort of wonder if pink looks better on guys with darker skin.

• I wear pink and I actually like that color for some things.. I have some garments I own in real life that are pink.. but all of those garments except one pink shirt are all the same looking ones

• Ok pooped, pink and that username are not a good image for you. 😐

• Okay I read your comment.. and I put that screen name to inject a bit of humor because I do wear diapers and rubber pants due to a bad fall I was in and do not get the potty message anymore and accidents do happen lots, I put that name because I have excepted wearing them fully, nothing else I could do, and I can still do many things.. but people can be critical to me if they want.. it not bother me

• Ok then I'm going to call you pants instead ok? I'm sorry that happened to you but you're alive and that's a good thing. I'm glad you have a sense of humor and thick skin. We should all be able to laugh at ourselves. Sometimes ya have to laugh to keep from crying.

• That was big in the 1980's when Miami Vice was all the rage. For my senior cruise I bought pink and grey with the shoulder pad jackets. I liked the look myself. but I have zero style sense

• I had to wear pink hospital scrubs for a rotation I did a while ago, no idea what women thought but I thought I kinda looked good showing off a bit of muscle in pink scrubs ;)

• I've got a "lucky" pink t-shirt I wear on nights out, and I get good attention from girls while wearing it.

I don't know if it suits me that well, but based on the reaction I get, it does.

• wore this crappy pink pastel tshirt last year. It was actually horrible and washed me out (I dunno what I was thinking) but, I did get a lot of positive attention from girls.

• I own couple pink clothing and my girlfriend thinks that I look good wearing pink

• My girlfriend loves my Pink Polo Shirts

I doubt I could pull off a pink tshirt though

• It can be a good look, yes.

• Looks great on me

• Pink looks good on me.