Are protruding eyes a good eye shape to have?

The picture underneath is an example of celebrities with protruding eyes.
My eyes slightly resemble ricci's. The only thing about mine is they look droopy and underneath my eyes it looks like I have eye bags and dark circles. I have a couple of fine lines near where my eyes meet my nose and I feel a bit insecure about that because I'm only 19!!

Are they a good shape? and if not is there a way I can make my eyes look better?Are protruding eyes a good eye shape to have?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on your face... I know only one girl with better looking eyes with makeup

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I have an oblong face shape.
      and a fairly big Roman shape nose.
      I just feel I've been dealt the worst hand in life concerning my face

• im sure its not soo bad... head up, looking awesome is not all in your life

• Yeah I guess

Most Helpful Girl

• They're a beautiful and unique eye shape. Just follow a celebrity's makeup look that you like most. From the examples you provided here, they seem to have the best makeup styles that complement their eyes -- especially Mila Kunis and Christina Ricci. Nicole Richie seems to have the shape similar to the description of yours. Maybe you can follow her style of makeup as well.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• then your eyes will probably gorgeous and you should not even worried about it

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they're cute i prefer almond tho

1|0
    0|0
  • No they're generally g*ddamn frightening

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok, any ideas how to make them look good?
      Not with surgery, I don't believe in being fake.

• Show All
    • Yeah it's her, I want them to look more flatter like that.
      Mila kunis is number 4 lol

• Ahhh yes of course. I just knew I knew her

• Sure.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• All eye shapes can be good shapes, it just depends on how they fit your face. Sometimes it looks pretty like with Mila Kunis and other times not so much.

1|0
    0|0
  • What part of their eyes are protruding? I don't see it.

0|0
    0|0
    • My make up artist said I had protruding eyes like these ladies.

I don't get what it means why I was asking in here.
      I just think it means that their eyes are more visible where the under eyes are I think.

• To me, protruding eyes is a medical condition. Usually associated with hyperthyroidism. I don't think any of these ladies has that.

• Yeah I thought that too

• i didn't like the second one

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah not much either.
      Mine resemble 1's the most

Recommended myTakes