Are protruding eyes a good eye shape to have?

The picture underneath is an example of celebrities with protruding eyes.
My eyes slightly resemble ricci's. The only thing about mine is they look droopy and underneath my eyes it looks like I have eye bags and dark circles. I have a couple of fine lines near where my eyes meet my nose and I feel a bit insecure about that because I'm only 19!!

Are they a good shape? and if not is there a way I can make my eyes look better?Are protruding eyes a good eye shape to have?

45

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on your face... I know only one girl with better looking eyes with makeup

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I have an oblong face shape.
      and a fairly big Roman shape nose.
      I just feel I've been dealt the worst hand in life concerning my face

• im sure its not soo bad... head up, looking awesome is not all in your life

• Yeah I guess

Most Helpful Girl

• They're a beautiful and unique eye shape. Just follow a celebrity's makeup look that you like most. From the examples you provided here, they seem to have the best makeup styles that complement their eyes -- especially Mila Kunis and Christina Ricci. Nicole Richie seems to have the shape similar to the description of yours. Maybe you can follow her style of makeup as well.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE