What makes a woman beautiful for you?

so what is it that you are looking for? and where's the difference in between a woman for an one-night-stand and a woman you fall in love with?

228

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's all about the looks, and then the personality.

What Guys Said 27

• One-night stand you just use to get off. No guy legitimately cares about her. That's mainly the difference, one you lack care, the other you don't. As for what makes a woman beautiful to me, it would be youthfulness, pettiness, submissiveness, compassion, and forgiving. All hallmarks of the ideal woman and mainly feminine attractive traits

• There is no right or wrong answer here - A woman just stands out to you and maybe it is a one night stand or you develop a connection so you want to stay with her longer possibly have a relationship

• for one night stand i want anything that turns me on. for relationship personallity is much more important and looks matter less

• A girls needs to be have a super pretty/cute face, a beautiful smile and have a petite body with 'some' curves.

• If you see a beautiful girl but she is a complete bitch, then she is completely ugly. And if you hadn't sex in a while then its a one night stand. If you fall in love with a girl.. then she must be this type of person like you are.

• a one night stand is just to relieve the woman who I'm going to fall in love with has personality and good looks and we have a connection

• When I first meet a woman, I obviously judge her based on physical appearance. However, I find that as I get to know her my perception of her beauty begins to change, for better or worse, as I begin to see who they are on the inside. So to answer the question, a woman may seem beautiful during a one night stand in a strictly physical, sexual sense. However, when emotion is involved, it's personality and who they are as a real person that makes me fall in love, and if you are truly in love that person will become the most gorgeous person in the world, even if that wasn't your initial impression. by the way, I don't believe in love at first sight.

• Physically: Long hair, big and dark eyes, and short height.
    Personality: Traditionally intelligent, kind and shy.

• Well i don't really have a certain type, all the women i've dated looked all very different. For me the perfect girl would have to be smart, a girl you can actually talk to and have an intelligent conversation with. Someone who has dreams and goals, i don't like lazy people. A sense of humor is also a must , because well what's better than having someone who gets your lame jokes and laughs with you? Tbh there aren't any other specific stuff, everyone is different and unique in their own way but intelligence and a sense of humor are really important.

• Confident, natural, muscular, logical, not too nice, honest, and trusting. Most of those become second nature once they are confident

• I don't do one night stands
    I want a girl who is attractive and fun

• her personality. I fall in love with her personality. I don't rhink im like most guys because i don't really think "sexy" people are tvat hot

• cuteness plus personality.

personality traits I find appealing.
    clingy
    obsessive
    has the same likes as me or some of them
    above average intelligence

as for looks il post two girls, i find cute

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...66197b2091.jpg

and

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a7472d1dda.jpg

i really love long hair

• A woman for a one night stand shouldn't exist that sounds incredibly rude to do ;/

• You know some girls intentionally have one night stands right? So if two consenting adults choose to have one, there's nothing wrong with that.

• she's gotta at least be 8/10 cute and attractive, she's gotta have humor and a hell of a smile

• Round face, pretty eyes, thick thighs, likes cooking, isn't a bitch etc.

• It's more like women will never find me attractive. Including you.

• I believe mostly her soul

• personally. . how im treated

• Intelligence and common sense.

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 1

• A bright personality and compassionate nature.