Guys with big/long eyelashes hot or not?

I got little bit long eyelashes, That's why im asking.Guys with big/long eyelashes hot or not??
  • Hot!
    Vote A
  • Not!
    Vote B
  • Results
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What the girls are saying is true and relatable. When you see that on a guy you're immediately like "OMG WHAT A PRETTY BOY" but you start envying him because of that cause you want that for yourself lol. I myself don't have long lashes and I envy people with such. I don't like wearing the fake ones tho, it's like temporary happiness. 😔

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have long eyelashes and I get complimented on them a lot, so I guess they like them.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 23

• Girls tend to love that yet to be jealous at the same time lol. I was attracted to my husband's dark lashes. Then our son got the thick dark lashes and our grandson has them too. He's not even 3 and he has this harem of little girls around him all the time at preschool lol!

1|0
    0|0
  • I find to to be quite attractive and luring lol. All the better for butterfly kisses against my cheek 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted results because they're always cute to me. Never hot. Long lashes makes me think he's sweet and innocent

0|1
    0|0
  • A man who can protect his eyes from small dust particles is sexy eunnngghhhh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them, it make the eyes look too feminine in my opinion. Not something I find attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend has long eyelashes and I love his slightly feminine looks!

0|0
    0|0
  • well duh its alw a plus point

1|1
    0|0
  • It's really sexy

0|1
    0|0
  • my boyfriend has long eyelashes I love them

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm indifferent