Long X Very Long hair. Which is prettier?

I have long hair (right on my breast area) and I'm thinking about let it grow until it reaches my waist. Do you think it's a good ideia?

• Long X Very Long hair. Which is prettier?Long
    Vote A
  • Long X Very Long hair. Which is prettier?Very long
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Both are unattractive, unappealing ( To me of course!)

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Very long. My hair is below my waist and it's really great :)

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Is it too hard to keep? I'm thinking about letting my hair grow until waist line.

• Show All
    • I have a good nature of hair so for me it's easy. I just do a shampoo and conditioner per week. Then I had some coconut / olive oil on the end of my hair and they're perfectly healthy.
      The only problem with very long hair is that when you have a high ponytail or wet hair then it's very heavy for the head and it can give head / neck pain (it does for me).

After as long as you don't use any heat (straightener, etc...) then your hair should be fine. Maybe you'll need to cut the end a bit sometime if you have thin hair.

• @syzygyal One shampoo per week, some olive / coconut oil on the end of the hair, brush it 2 time a day, using no heat and it's pretty much it.
      It been around 3 years I didn't cut my hair and they're still healthy.
      If your hair begin to get damaged, mix olive / coconut and carrots oil on all your hair and let it overnight then wash it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Attraction, scientifically speaking, is set by hormones and a healthy appearance. Long hair is usually a sign of vitality and if your trying to attract men, they will register that health as beauty.

1|0
    0|0
  • the longer the better. I know it'll be a pain to maintain let alone high temps outside but to me, women are beautiful with long hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd long, but the "very long" pictures look the same length (just below breast line)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think all lengths are good. Just do what you like

0|0
    0|0
  • personally my self I love long hair longer the better

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• I've had very long hair like 4 years ago. But it was so difficult to manage it. Take good care of it. But travelling often, not doing hair oil massage , being out in sun for hours everyday damaged my hair! Now I prefer to keep my hair medium length, it's much more manageable.

Just make sure you trim it a bit after every 3 months to avoid split ends. Very long hair looks pretty only if you've got right kind of hair style, and if they're shiny and manageable. 🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • I have very very long hair, and I can tell you it needs a lot of care and uses time to keep them healthy.
    If I was you I'd just keep them long.

1|0
    0|0
  • Either way it's pretty. What makes a bigger difference than the length is the cut. Selena has a simple cut while BeyoncĂ© and Megan Fox have more layered cuts that Look a little more flattering.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair is gorgeous as long as you keep it clean and brushed

0|1
    0|0
  • I have very long hair and it's great I love it. Do it it's worth it you can always cut it again if it's not as you like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes