Long X Very Long hair. Which is prettier?

I have long hair (right on my breast area) and I'm thinking about let it grow until it reaches my waist. Do you think it's a good ideia?
  • Long X Very Long hair. Which is prettier?Long
  • Long X Very Long hair. Which is prettier?Very long

1615

Most Helpful Guy

• Both are unattractive, unappealing ( To me of course!)

Most Helpful Girl

• Very long. My hair is below my waist and it's really great :)

• Is it too hard to keep? I'm thinking about letting my hair grow until waist line.

• I have a good nature of hair so for me it's easy. I just do a shampoo and conditioner per week. Then I had some coconut / olive oil on the end of my hair and they're perfectly healthy.
      The only problem with very long hair is that when you have a high ponytail or wet hair then it's very heavy for the head and it can give head / neck pain (it does for me).

After as long as you don't use any heat (straightener, etc...) then your hair should be fine. Maybe you'll need to cut the end a bit sometime if you have thin hair.

• @syzygyal One shampoo per week, some olive / coconut oil on the end of the hair, brush it 2 time a day, using no heat and it's pretty much it.
      It been around 3 years I didn't cut my hair and they're still healthy.
      If your hair begin to get damaged, mix olive / coconut and carrots oil on all your hair and let it overnight then wash it.