- Very long
Long X Very Long hair. Which is prettier?
What Guys Said 14
Attraction, scientifically speaking, is set by hormones and a healthy appearance. Long hair is usually a sign of vitality and if your trying to attract men, they will register that health as beauty.1
the longer the better. I know it'll be a pain to maintain let alone high temps outside but to me, women are beautiful with long hair.0
I'd long, but the "very long" pictures look the same length (just below breast line)0
I think all lengths are good. Just do what you like0
personally my self I love long hair longer the better0
I honestly think mid breast length is the most attractive.0
I'd prefer long hair.0
To the bewbs0
a little between both of them is decent.0
l like long0
Yes waist length hair looks pretty on a girl.0
What Girls Said 15
i have very long and have had this way for most of my life. i like it.
selena gomez isn't pretty especially in that pic.0
I've had very long hair like 4 years ago. But it was so difficult to manage it. Take good care of it. But travelling often, not doing hair oil massage , being out in sun for hours everyday damaged my hair! Now I prefer to keep my hair medium length, it's much more manageable.
Just make sure you trim it a bit after every 3 months to avoid split ends. Very long hair looks pretty only if you've got right kind of hair style, and if they're shiny and manageable. 🙂0
I have very very long hair, and I can tell you it needs a lot of care and uses time to keep them healthy.
If I was you I'd just keep them long.1
Either way it's pretty. What makes a bigger difference than the length is the cut. Selena has a simple cut while Beyoncé and Megan Fox have more layered cuts that Look a little more flattering.0
Long hair is gorgeous as long as you keep it clean and brushed1
I have very long hair and it's great I love it. Do it it's worth it you can always cut it again if it's not as you like it.0
Okay, some good first hand tips:
- Too long hair can look very ugly if you don't cut it the right way. If you don't have layers, it will look as if you don't have money to go to a hairdresser. So if you go for waist long hair: go for layers
- Long hair looks veeery attractive to men IF you take care of it
- Often it's more about what you DON't Do than what you actually do. Don't roast your hair. Don't put oil or something before drying it (you'll basically roast your hair), don't dye it
- If you want some easy tips: coconut oil in the tips
- best mask: Two eggs, let them on your head for 10 minutes
- BEST THING EVER FOR SHINY HAIR: Beer. Honestly. Wash your hair once a week with beer.
That was it.0
Long hair is pretty, but very long hair is even prettier.0
Very long is just beautiful to me. I have very long hair and trying to get it down past my knees.0
Very long hair are prettier0
Very long (#^.^#)0
I love having super long hair.0
I like it very very long0
Both are rwually pretty in my opinion0
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.