What do u think about body positivity posts?

So this girl is an Ig popular plus size 'model' i guess... i know she is happy with her body, ok... but posting seductive posts, like personally anyone who posts these stuff will get perverted attention. But she excuses herself that she's just being body positive... and complains when she gets attention. When someone tells her sth she doesn't wanna hear and it's true, she just plays the victim "bc im fat?" And blocks them. Why are fat people such "victims".
Any girl that undresses herself like that should be ashamed its nothing to do with her weight.. I don't know why she complains tho its like her way of enjoying it...What do u think about body positivity posts?What do u think about body positivity posts?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Making excuses for unhealthy eating habits and lifestyle choices. Ignorance does not trump facts. Being overweight is not a healthy lifestyle choice. Avoiding exercise is not a healthy lifestyle choice. Excessive binge tv watching is not healthy. High cholesterol is not healthy. High refined sugar intake is not healthy.

Body positivity does serious harm to the community by teaching ignorant people to accept their unhealthy choices instead of making positive healthy ones.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm probably gonna get hate for this comment but I don't like it. She needs to do something about her weight and understand its not healthy or beautiful to continue living the way she does. There is a line between being positive about your body and accepting yourself as opposed to accepting and loving an unhealthy lifestyle, getting attention for that, spreading the same mindset to others and undressing your body for a world who doesn't really want to see it.

0|2
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I think the same...
      To be body positive doesn't mean to undress urself bc not everbody would wanna see it regardless of ur body type... u could be obese or skinny and love ur body but dont shove it down peoples minds like that... have u ever seen a normal healthy person posting half nude pictures with "body positive" shit... no... bc nobody asked them and nobody cares. They are healthy and thats good. But unhealthy people do that. Its like they are trying to fit in ok but whyyyy on earth try to make people wanna be obese or deadly skinny

• Exactly. I saw a post once that said 'Surround yourself with tacos, Not negativity' and the fact that people encourage things like that now is horrible. I also saw things like 'it's not the bodies that need to change, but societies minds'. However, I don't think its okay to accept unhealthiness, demand the rest of the world do the same and then do nothing about it. If you truly loved your body you'd work hard, not necessarily to lose weight so you can be more attractive, but to become a healthier and fit person. Also show respect for yourself and do everything for the benefit of your body and not to seek society's approval. That's my idea of body positivity.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• *shivers* I kept scrolling down to reach the comments... but...

But the pictures just came coming!

1|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing good in promoting unhealthy body image as a sign of progressiveness
    It shouldn't be encouraged encouraged but this girl is just an idiot looking for attention

1|1
    0|0
  • She calld herself tinysatan. Sounds like a not so positive attention seeker making a mockery of being fat... And it looks like she is trying to promote overweight sex appeal, not body positivity. I don't agree with settling and accepting being fat. Its unhealthy and shouldn't be glorified.

0|0
    0|0
  • someone's into it, I'm sure. the problem Is a lot of the body positive activists expect you to think that morbidly obese people are sexy. if you don't then you're a horrible human bring. it's like having a religion forced down your throat. on top of that, people who are obese to the point of unhealthy take health care from others. why do we want that? why are we letting people be unhealthy and making healthy people suffer from it?

0|0
    0|0
  • body positivity is great but it's weird when you want people to accept you as is but in your photos you're only seen with other skinny models of the opposite sex or you only date skinny people.. don't expect what you aren't or what you aren't trying to be

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's gross and sexy at the same time.
    i3.kym-cdn.com/.../ab8.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's pointless being fat is not a good thing

2|2
    0|0
  • I don't see the point of it being a big deal. Different strokes for different folks.

I think she's hot too so dunno

1|0
    0|0
  • its horrible how society now has to coddle fat pigs and put them on pedestals

2|1
    0|0
  • I think they mean well, but they're promoting unhealthy lifestyles. I myself am obese and I hate seeing body positive posts and plus sized models.

1|1
    0|0
  • If someone wants to convince themselves being obese is healthy, good for them. Maybe they'll die off before they can breed more dumb people into the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think we should glorify being unhealthy. if it's what she wants, she's free to go for it, and she shouldn't be shamed, but we shouldn't praise her, either

0|0
    0|0
  • im good with that, because everyone should be accepted like they are, and not how the community wanna have then AFTER they kicked them outside of the community...

for thise who come with this unhealthy stuff, remember yourself, how many slim models are unhealthy skinny? and whats more reality, skinny models or normal people? and I hate it so much when guys with a beerbelly thinks a woman need to be slim for attractivity... damnt double standart

for all who dislike then go fu yourself and go back to your own business, nobody forces you to look at them... I need only to turn on tv and be forced to see a lot of unsexy skinny girls in every ad, show or anything, so where the fu is the problem?

1|0
    0|0
    • Best opinion so far. This world is so shitty. I feel sorry for these people who think they are so much better than someone just because of their size. Absolutely idiotic, but we can't do anything about it but let them look stupid. As much crap as they say about these people who are overweight, they fail to realize that they are disgusting individuals themselves.

• ty, yeah thats exactly what I mean

• Please answer my question before I guess the answer to your question

0|0
    0|0
  • people should embrace their bodies

1|0
    0|0
    • Ofc but why sexually? I love my body but i dont sexually embrace it

• sexually, uh that should be thought out on your own , gurl you need to regain confidence about your body

• Oh, is that what they're calling it now? pfft.

0|0
    1|0
  • 😷😷

0|0
    0|0
  • Eww she’s fat

1|0
    1|0
  • big or not, she just has esteem issues.

0|0
    1|0
  • Some guys like bbw and some don't

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• What makes anyone think that being fat is unhealthy? I know plenty of skinny people who are unhealthy. Now, if she were eating a big mac then yes she is promoted unhealthy choices. Nothing about being overweight and posing is promoting anything unhealthy. Come on now.

0|0
    1|2
    • The thing that is unhealthy is they don't feel the need to lose weight if they accept it, even continuing to gain it. If there is no exercise or motivation to lose it- unhealthy. No desire to eat healthy food and proportions alongside that- unhealthy.

• Show All
    • I won't judge her as a person since I don't know her, but my opinion stands on why I wouldn't agree with body positivity posts from a person who is in effect, encouraging something that doesn't look healthy. We don't know if she is healthy or not, but the majority of people who see it are going to instantly assume she's unhealthy, including those who actually are. In turn they're going to think it's okay and continue to make that thinking more acceptable. Society thinks things are wrong for a reason, and if the majority are saying health is the main one and you don't agree, then thats your opinion. Everyone is entitled to it and I'm not going to put you or your character down for voicing your own thoughts.

• I have to agree with @PinguGD because many fat people choose not to change anything... not all, some can't but I have a pure example. My friend... she wants to lose weight but she still eats junk food and refuses to workout, and every time makes up a dumb excuse or acts like exercising could kill her. Her moto is "if someone loves me it will be bc of me and not my body"
      isn't that another attempt to use and excuse to be unhealthy?

• I think body positivity is good as long as they don't use it as an excuse to be unhealthy.

2|0
    0|0
    • Tbh i think she's just using it as an excuse... if she eats healthier she might be healthier and stop being such a body positive freak... who won't let anyone tell her anything or even ask her why... i tried it and she called me an idiot... what a great role model i see there huh

• When you're thighs squish that much. There's something wrong. lol

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• I think if you're unhealthy skinny or obese like this, you shouldn't be proud of it at ALL. it's disgusting and you could get really sick from it. You just have to have motivation and whatnot, but it's their choice

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally know her and she's the sweetest fucking person & I love body positivity. I think we should be lifting people up instead of putting them down.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lemme tell you, i talked to her about it. I wanted her to clarify for me bc i don't understand. We talked about it and she made me change my mind a bit... BUT, i continued the convo and gave my overweight cousin as an example and how she is not that body type that my parents like and stuff. Tiny Satan called me an idiot... i quote "quite honestly u and ur parents are idiots, peace." Like... i never said anything... i was talking about my parents doesn't mean i think like them... why would she be so rude to everybody and always be a victim

• Lol is that what they're calling fit and healthy nowadays?

0|1
    1|0
  • not so tiny satan

1|0
    1|0
  • It's stupid and annoying.

0|1
    1|0
  • So a girl posting pictures on ig is "body positive " ? Tens of millions of people do that every day so I don't see what the fuss is about.

0|0
    0|0
    • she's an example of all those other people... another one would be Tess she's a plus size model... that is... an unhealthy model... people are promoting her unhealthy lifestyle... it can apply for skinny models too but not all are unhealthy. (VS models)

• That's fine but I hate it when they put down skinny girls to promote the bigger ones. All body types should be promoted

1|1
    1|0

Recommended myTakes