What do u think about body positivity posts?

So this girl is an Ig popular plus size 'model' i guess... i know she is happy with her body, ok... but posting seductive posts, like personally anyone who posts these stuff will get perverted attention. But she excuses herself that she's just being body positive... and complains when she gets attention. When someone tells her sth she doesn't wanna hear and it's true, she just plays the victim "bc im fat?" And blocks them. Why are fat people such "victims".
Any girl that undresses herself like that should be ashamed its nothing to do with her weight.. I don't know why she complains tho its like her way of enjoying it...What do u think about body positivity posts?What do u think about body positivity posts?

1025

Most Helpful Guy

• Making excuses for unhealthy eating habits and lifestyle choices. Ignorance does not trump facts. Being overweight is not a healthy lifestyle choice. Avoiding exercise is not a healthy lifestyle choice. Excessive binge tv watching is not healthy. High cholesterol is not healthy. High refined sugar intake is not healthy.

Body positivity does serious harm to the community by teaching ignorant people to accept their unhealthy choices instead of making positive healthy ones.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm probably gonna get hate for this comment but I don't like it. She needs to do something about her weight and understand its not healthy or beautiful to continue living the way she does. There is a line between being positive about your body and accepting yourself as opposed to accepting and loving an unhealthy lifestyle, getting attention for that, spreading the same mindset to others and undressing your body for a world who doesn't really want to see it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I think the same...
      To be body positive doesn't mean to undress urself bc not everbody would wanna see it regardless of ur body type... u could be obese or skinny and love ur body but dont shove it down peoples minds like that... have u ever seen a normal healthy person posting half nude pictures with "body positive" shit... no... bc nobody asked them and nobody cares. They are healthy and thats good. But unhealthy people do that. Its like they are trying to fit in ok but whyyyy on earth try to make people wanna be obese or deadly skinny

• Exactly. I saw a post once that said 'Surround yourself with tacos, Not negativity' and the fact that people encourage things like that now is horrible. I also saw things like 'it's not the bodies that need to change, but societies minds'. However, I don't think its okay to accept unhealthiness, demand the rest of the world do the same and then do nothing about it. If you truly loved your body you'd work hard, not necessarily to lose weight so you can be more attractive, but to become a healthier and fit person. Also show respect for yourself and do everything for the benefit of your body and not to seek society's approval. That's my idea of body positivity.