Ladies, leggings as pants?

Do you wear leggings as pants?
Why or why not?

I don't mean spandexy/thick cotton yoga or exercise pants but tights or leggings like these
Ladies, leggings as pants?

• Leggings are pants
  • Leggings are not pants

7254

Most Helpful Guy

• Ass a guy, I fully support leggings as pants 😇

What Guys Said 53

• Im surprised it even became a thing. Leggings like that is like she is literally naked. I can clearly see vagina bulges, creases, panties, legs, ass the whole nine yards

i dunno are girls actually comfortable showing all that lol cause if i walked around with my nutsack ripping through my jeans lol id feel a little odd

But then again, that's why women get oggled to the max, it certainly isn't a coincident. Me on casual sundays. Yaaaay for bulges. Free the bulge

i.gr-assets.com/.../15215430._SY540_.jpg

• 😂 that chicks face though.
      Not too sure about freeing the bulge, my sexism is showing

• 4|1
    • In Australia, tights and leggings are the same thing which is why I've included a picture so people understand what I'm referring to.

• @FreedomByChoice Thanks for the support 👍:)

• Asker, don't be mad, I was really just trying to help :)

• Comfy and good for around the house. They are too form fitting in my opinion, but if you wear them in public with North Face, have Starbucks or uggs you are seriously basic.

• We are already past the point of exposing the butt (completely) on women in bikinis. I know the argument that bikinis are for beach wear, not everyday wear. But that is like the argument about wearing nice dresses or torn jeans to certain events. That is a fashion question, not one of exposure. But we (speaking of Americans in general) do not find a waman exposing her butt to be legally wrong, though admittedly many people do take offense.

The leggings cling to the legs and butt, showing the shape completely, but not baring the butt. So from that standpoint, they are less revealing than accepted beach wear (which is usually accepted out in public at places other than the beach).

The place where they stand out is the prominent display of camel toe (which many bikinis also show). It seems to be becoming okay to display the exact shape of the female genitals using clinging fabric. The question for each woman becomes is she willing to do that also? And more and more seem to be.

• Yes, I do. How can I show off my tummy banana if I don't wear leggings?

• I'm an ass guy, so I'm all for leggings as pants :P

but even without that... if they are not see through (= trashy), then they can look good

• I have to agree with you. Dark colors or prints 4 me.

• I love when my wife wears leggings. I think they are so much hotter than actual pants. Not to mention they are really great for cuddling.

• Im a guy. I love looking at a sexy round butt in leggings. But style wise... i prefer jeans. Its a look down. Not classy. I say, wear it at the gym or out jogging. Not for a date, or out for drinks. Maybe.. maaybe to pick up something at the grocery store. Definitely not good with a jean jack or nice shirt. They do looke nice underneath skirts and stuff tho.

• Lol! I'm just gonna start saying random ass things and say Jesus said it probably.

• Well if you go by the textbook definition of pants then pants are simply any article of clothing shaped to cover the body from the waist to the ankles or knees with separate tube-shaped sections for both legs.

Also agree is not spelled Aggree.

• I always found it interesting, because I knew dancers for years who did that, then it became a fad lol. at least in the past you knew a girl was a dancer/yogi or some type of physically fit individual. Now any basic bitch off the street rock out some leggings lol. No hate, just funny to me. I find girls in tight jeans more appealing than leggings, unless the girl is insanely bodied up, then I can appreciate them xD

• I've seen garments for both legs and the chest that makes the underwear,(if any), visible if looked at closely. Those are not not clothes in my opinion.
    s28.postimg.org/ulflqucgr/IMG_5484.jpg?dl=1
    s28.postimg.org/jkkgltk7v/IMG_5483.jpg?dl=1

• "Leggings" should ONLY be worn underneath other clothing

• I know a lot of chicks that wear them as pants. And I dig it! They look good in my opinion. Totally cool with it!

• 0|1
  • 1|0
  • Yes. you're wearing them and you're the only person that can decide what to wear there 4 u should wear them if u want to! it doesn't matter what anyone else says!

• I'm not asking if I'm allowed to wear them, I'm asking if other people do

• are you fashion designer?

• ohk... you want wear this leggings ... all boy love that girl... who is fit in body... with leggings you saw your fitness of your body... if you have good physic... yes all boys like you... but it looking little weird in some place leggings

• Once again, I run outdoors in compression short-tights, so I see no problem with this... and as others have alluded to beachwear is typically more revealing anyway.

• As long you wear a long shirt or sweater that covers below your waist then there shouldn't be a problem with wearing leggings as pants but if you are wearing them above then that doesn't look very good or classy

• my girlfriend never cover, she wear with skimpy top and I like it how she wear, but everyone got own choice, I do respect your choice.

• The leggings.. Girls, pity. Come back to the pants!

• by definition they are pants. Plus, others say they are comfortable. wear whatever makes you happy

• I like the way leggings cling to a woman's lower half of her body.

• Seriously, am I the only one who has noticed the "AGGREE"?

• Looks great if you're not fat.

• luv that especialy if you can slightly see through or if they are shiny

• Nice to look at, but if we're on a date, please wear "proper" pants (jeans or the like).

• My girlfriend wear as a pant, looks good to me, she love it very much, also she did not hide shape of body, she said to very much comfortable ant light, it's trendy

• I say, if you don't mind the attention that comes with wearing certain articles of clothing, or certain styles. but even for a gentlemen they drive us crazy! 😣 yoga pants 👌🏾

• I love women who wear it why?
    because I get to see free ass 😂😂 and thong lolz

• More from Guys
    23

What Girls Said 72

• leggings are pants!.. leggings are life

• I mean leggings ARE pants...

But I think you should be wary of wearing things that are see-through... just so you don't accidentally embarrass yourself.

• I always thought leggings were sort of meant to be paired with a top that partially or fully covered the pelvis - making them acceptable. People in the 60s wore stuff this showy all the time. In the 80s we were all about the spandex and workout wear. (Some of it painfully revealing, as we made it trendy to start showing off the thong.)

Today, leggings just seem like a variation of that, and usually look nicer when the person covers their pelvis with a long belted top or tunic. If it's short and they just show off their goods then whether the person has a nice body or not, it just looks weird as if they're wearing long underwear or something. I like wearing my leggings in the fall with a long cable-knit sweater and leg warmers.

• this is probably the most reasonable answer but still, however trashy it may look, it also looks hot when you can completely see through

• I wear one pair that is quite a thick fabric and kinda weirdly loose fit for leggings, but even those only if I have a long shirt covering my ass. I just would feel weird walking around like that, feels like both my ass and vag are on showcase. I do wear running pants with shorter shirts, but I feel it's a bit different, since I only wear them while running/walking/during exercise, like they are supposed to. I'm a firm believer that leggings are not pants.

• 2|0
    • You know I only saw these for the first time last night? I'd never even heard of them! Are they comfy?

• they're super comfortable! and extra thick which means no panty lines or transparencies when you bend 😎 I own 3 of these lol

• I have a pair of those and I do love them.

• I don't even own a pair but I would only wear them with a shirt long enough to cover my ass. I don't consider them pants.

• To me, leggings are like stockings. Not pants. They look the best when they're worn with something that covers the pelvis. I would only wear leggings as pants at home. But outside I would feel naked.

• I wear a lot of long sweaters/t-shirts. Because I'm petite some "regular sized shirts" will cover most of my butt and front. I have a few leggings to wear under my upper-thigh level shirts. It also depends on the thickness of your leggings. Some are like tight sweats so it's kinda like wearing jeggings but with sweats material. I think it becomes attention seeking when you can see the underwear/ privates/ or camel-toe outline glaring through.

• yeah, I live on leggings lol I hate jeans hahah

• Since when have people had an issue with leggings as pants? So long as it covers your skin I consider it as clothes. I wear them all the time because there super comfy and match with anything really; t shirts, tank tops, dresses and blouses.. anything!

However I do have an issue with the see through ones.. the girl might not know there see through or she's doing it on purpose. But either way leggings are such a good design 😂

• I mean, if they're thin to the point that if you shine a bright light on them and you can kinda see through, then that's too thin. The thicker ones are fine though, in my opinion =P

• I wear leggings, is it weird for a guy?

• I'm honestly not sure, but you do you =P if you're happy and confident in what you're wearing then nobody should have a double take

• I love leggings. With my body shape, it's impossible to find pants that fit in the waist and the thighs without spending a fortune. Leggings just cling to me and make me feel less conscious about how I look. And I mean what does black not go with.

• i mean it depends... i don't think they're pants if the fabric is too sheeer on the legging but if it's not sheer and you can't see any camel toe than i think it's good

• I am a guy and I wear leggings, why did the op forgot to put 'guys' in question? not only ladies wear leggings.

• @Girlsloveanal also it's just a statement. no one wants to see your dick or your bulge. is that better? you seem like a douche bag.

• you want to see his cock

• I don't get it, I never thought leggings as pants look good. I just thought they were suppose to be worn under loose jeans or long dresses when it become chilly out but still warm enough to wear summertime clothes. I would just find jeans that are comfortable and give slack, that way you still have movement and flexibility. Plus there use to be a horrible time when women were going out in public in leggings like this:
    http://www.collegehumor.com/images/download.jpg
    This is not cute or a good look for us at all, if your a woman that has cellulite in this region it's not something you want to draw attention to. These pants will not only show the crack of your Ass, but will show ever lump and dip back there. But of course men probably don't like it when women are told to not wear leggings as pants, ruin the fun for them to get a better view of what's back there.

• whO Cares?

• Yes, they are some sort of light pants, that's why I wear them as pants.

• I'm too skinny to find jeans that fit me so I wear leggings. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• I admit I'm guilty of wear leggings as pants occasionally, but to make myself feel better about this , I usually only do it on the weekend when I run to the store or an errand and I haven't gotten myself officially ready yet lol

• Are you bothered by how they reveal so much, or are you okay with that? Just a question, not a judgement.

• @Red_Arrow I don't think I'm bothered by how much they "reveal". Because in all honesty I haven't given it much thought. My jogging pants are often that tight and if you are running behind me you get a good idea of my bottom and legs, so leggings are no different really

• Would love to go jogging behind you! lol. And I actually like your attitude of not really caring.

• I don't anymore, but I have only when running quick errands but I wear long dresses or shirts because my camel toe looks like a tuck, and that is gross. The men, even some women stare at it, don't want that kind of attention, for that reason I clicked, not pants.

• If you weight more than 8 stone then generally it looks a little too much (and yes I am way over 8 stone) so no. They're not for me. I don't think showing your vagina and ass that much is particularly attractive to me personally but of course, everyone should wear what they want.

• If you manage to find a pair of leggings which do not show the world that its Tuesday by all means wear them. But if everyone knows you can't tell what day it is. Please don't.

• Leggings are pants. They're like the only pants besides shorts that I wear.

• I don't wear those sheer cheap ass ones though. I wear thick leggings. If you see your underwear lines, you're doing it wrong.

• leggings show off every ounce of leg well so do jeans and trousers. Unless your buying flare jeans/trousers then no it doesn't get shown off. They all show the curve of the ass most jeans you can still see the pantie line underneath so what's the difference

• You shouldn't be able to see panty lines through denim, the fabric it too thick. If you can, they're either not proper jeans (like a jegging), they're too small or the underwear are sizes too small and giving a second butt.
      Huge difference in silluette between leggings and jeans

• I absolutely refuse to wear leggings as pants outside, it's okay for me to do it inside because nobody would see me but I still don't like it because it feels uncomfortable to me. I've always preferred shorts, skirts and dresses over leggings, jeans, sweatpants etc. I just feel so underdressed if I wore leggings as pants? I'd rather be overdressed than underdressed and I just feel less confident/comfortable when I wear leggings as pants. Maybe it's because my mother always raised me like this I don't know. I have nothing against someone who does wear leggings as pants though, it's just when it's on me where I have a problem.

• I love my leggings. They are pants to me. I wear them to work and they're comfy and convenient. The best time to wear them is during a period when you feel bloated and lazy. I have like 5 pairs and i still need more.

• pants. cause I like something that doesn't suffocate my body, if you get what I mean. I like by jeans, jeans and jeans.

• I don't dig it personally... I would wear it but with something a little long because I don't like unwanted attention that's just my personal opinion

• I wear leggings as pants. But I have nice, toned legs and it's hard to find jeans to actually fit over my ass. So I wear leggings because 1, they are comfortable. 2, they look great. And 3, they're easy to remove, if you know what I mean.

• i think there is a difference between tights and leggings, leggings yes i do but tights no i do not, tights tend to be too sheer or see through

• Yeah, but not if they're transparent.

• More from Girls
    42