Ladies, leggings as pants?

Do you wear leggings as pants?
Why or why not?

I don't mean spandexy/thick cotton yoga or exercise pants but tights or leggings like these
Ladies, leggings as pants?
  • Ladies, leggings as pants?Leggings are pants
  • Ladies, leggings as pants?Leggings are not pants

7254

Most Helpful Guy

• Ass a guy, I fully support leggings as pants 😇

What Guys Said 53

• Im surprised it even became a thing. Leggings like that is like she is literally naked. I can clearly see vagina bulges, creases, panties, legs, ass the whole nine yards

i dunno are girls actually comfortable showing all that lol cause if i walked around with my nutsack ripping through my jeans lol id feel a little odd

But then again, that's why women get oggled to the max, it certainly isn't a coincident. Me on casual sundays. Yaaaay for bulges. Free the bulge

i.gr-assets.com/.../15215430._SY540_.jpg

• 😂 that chicks face though.
      Not too sure about freeing the bulge, my sexism is showing

• Comfy and good for around the house. They are too form fitting in my opinion, but if you wear them in public with North Face, have Starbucks or uggs you are seriously basic.

• 4|1
    • In Australia, tights and leggings are the same thing which is why I've included a picture so people understand what I'm referring to.

• @FreedomByChoice Thanks for the support 👍:)

• Asker, don't be mad, I was really just trying to help :)

• Im a guy. I love looking at a sexy round butt in leggings. But style wise... i prefer jeans. Its a look down. Not classy. I say, wear it at the gym or out jogging. Not for a date, or out for drinks. Maybe.. maaybe to pick up something at the grocery store. Definitely not good with a jean jack or nice shirt. They do looke nice underneath skirts and stuff tho.

• 0|1
  • Yes. you're wearing them and you're the only person that can decide what to wear there 4 u should wear them if u want to! it doesn't matter what anyone else says!

• I'm not asking if I'm allowed to wear them, I'm asking if other people do

• Well if you go by the textbook definition of pants then pants are simply any article of clothing shaped to cover the body from the waist to the ankles or knees with separate tube-shaped sections for both legs.

Also agree is not spelled Aggree.

• Lol! I'm just gonna start saying random ass things and say Jesus said it probably.

• I love when my wife wears leggings. I think they are so much hotter than actual pants. Not to mention they are really great for cuddling.

• I've seen garments for both legs and the chest that makes the underwear,(if any), visible if looked at closely. Those are not not clothes in my opinion.
    s28.postimg.org/ulflqucgr/IMG_5484.jpg?dl=1
    s28.postimg.org/jkkgltk7v/IMG_5483.jpg?dl=1

• Show more from Guys
    43

What Girls Said 72

• I mean leggings ARE pants...

But I think you should be wary of wearing things that are see-through... just so you don't accidentally embarrass yourself.

• leggings are pants!.. leggings are life

• 2|0
    • You know I only saw these for the first time last night? I'd never even heard of them! Are they comfy?

• they're super comfortable! and extra thick which means no panty lines or transparencies when you bend 😎 I own 3 of these lol

• I have a pair of those and I do love them.

• I wear one pair that is quite a thick fabric and kinda weirdly loose fit for leggings, but even those only if I have a long shirt covering my ass. I just would feel weird walking around like that, feels like both my ass and vag are on showcase. I do wear running pants with shorter shirts, but I feel it's a bit different, since I only wear them while running/walking/during exercise, like they are supposed to. I'm a firm believer that leggings are not pants.

• To me, leggings are like stockings. Not pants. They look the best when they're worn with something that covers the pelvis. I would only wear leggings as pants at home. But outside I would feel naked.

• Since when have people had an issue with leggings as pants? So long as it covers your skin I consider it as clothes. I wear them all the time because there super comfy and match with anything really; t shirts, tank tops, dresses and blouses.. anything!

However I do have an issue with the see through ones.. the girl might not know there see through or she's doing it on purpose. But either way leggings are such a good design 😂

• I wear a lot of long sweaters/t-shirts. Because I'm petite some "regular sized shirts" will cover most of my butt and front. I have a few leggings to wear under my upper-thigh level shirts. It also depends on the thickness of your leggings. Some are like tight sweats so it's kinda like wearing jeggings but with sweats material. I think it becomes attention seeking when you can see the underwear/ privates/ or camel-toe outline glaring through.

• If you manage to find a pair of leggings which do not show the world that its Tuesday by all means wear them. But if everyone knows you can't tell what day it is. Please don't.

• I don't anymore, but I have only when running quick errands but I wear long dresses or shirts because my camel toe looks like a tuck, and that is gross. The men, even some women stare at it, don't want that kind of attention, for that reason I clicked, not pants.

• I admit I'm guilty of wear leggings as pants occasionally, but to make myself feel better about this , I usually only do it on the weekend when I run to the store or an errand and I haven't gotten myself officially ready yet lol

• Are you bothered by how they reveal so much, or are you okay with that? Just a question, not a judgement.

• @Red_Arrow I don't think I'm bothered by how much they "reveal". Because in all honesty I haven't given it much thought. My jogging pants are often that tight and if you are running behind me you get a good idea of my bottom and legs, so leggings are no different really

• Would love to go jogging behind you! lol. And I actually like your attitude of not really caring.

• Show more from Girls
    62