Is it weird/a fashion crime to wear heavy boots during summer?

It's really hot where I live (still!) and I'm going to a bar tonight with friends.

I wanted to know if it is bad to wear heels combat boots, paired with jeans and a nice top?

It's just they're so much more comfortable than any other heels I ownIs it weird/a fashion crime to wear heavy boots during summer??
  • Wear them
  • Don't wear them

78

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear what you want. Just be aware that wearing boots like that in the summer (without breathable material) will most likely make your feet sweat, and in turn, probably pretty funky eventually. Wearing them on occasion shouldn't be a problem though. Especially good to wear that type of footwear for things like concerts, or anything where you feet might get stepped on, or otherwise injured.

• Don't think it'll be much of a problem since the place has ac, was more just wondering how it'd look, awn thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe not so common but wear what you like. It's not bad and fashion and fashion 'crime' is overrated!