Are guys against lash extensions?

I always hear how guys dislike it when girls wear a lot of makeup. Do you call having 5 products on the face too much makeup?

How about absolutely no makeup but just lash extensions... do y'all still think it's too much or it's just right?

717

Most Helpful Guy

• There is classy and then there is not. Classy is what people like, men and women alike, do you have the fashion sense to understand where too little or too much goes. Lash extension? Nothing wrong with them at least personally, but they should fit you.

Don't take my word for it though, in the end of the day you do what you think fits you best and if you have that mindset then it shows elsewhere and despite the common claims contrary, men also like confident and secure women most for emotional reasons. Lashes or no, there is nothing quite as attractive as a woman who likes herself and is having a great time of life.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly the right guy won't care how you style yourself. My man prefers girls who don't wear a lot if any makeup - yet when he met me I had a full face on. If you have to constantly change small details for someone, they aren't right for you. I understand changing huge issues like being spoiled or being a prick but whether or not you wear lipstick won't effect most guys unless they're extreme makeup haters. What's important is you don't look like a totally different person under it, that's all.

If you wanna wear makeup wear makeup, if you want lash extensions get lash extensions. The right guy won't find it to be a big deal.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE