Are guys against lash extensions?

I always hear how guys dislike it when girls wear a lot of makeup. Do you call having 5 products on the face too much makeup?

How about absolutely no makeup but just lash extensions... do y'all still think it's too much or it's just right?

717

Most Helpful Guy

• Its fine as long as she doesn't come home and

rip off her lashes
    Rip off her nails
    Rip off her fake hair
    Peel off the mask
    And then im like wtf who are you

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly the right guy won't care how you style yourself. My man prefers girls who don't wear a lot if any makeup - yet when he met me I had a full face on. If you have to constantly change small details for someone, they aren't right for you. I understand changing huge issues like being spoiled or being a prick but whether or not you wear lipstick won't effect most guys unless they're extreme makeup haters. What's important is you don't look like a totally different person under it, that's all.

If you wanna wear makeup wear makeup, if you want lash extensions get lash extensions. The right guy won't find it to be a big deal.

What Guys Said 16

• There is classy and then there is not. Classy is what people like, men and women alike, do you have the fashion sense to understand where too little or too much goes. Lash extension? Nothing wrong with them at least personally, but they should fit you.

Don't take my word for it though, in the end of the day you do what you think fits you best and if you have that mindset then it shows elsewhere and despite the common claims contrary, men also like confident and secure women most for emotional reasons. Lashes or no, there is nothing quite as attractive as a woman who likes herself and is having a great time of life.

• Eyelashes should look natural, long eyelashes are not attractive, and they are barely noticeable unless they are super long. And if they are really long I wonder what is in her head all the time, it is likely her looks

• I have never seen fake eyelashes that I like because most people go overboard with a whole fan in front of their eyes

• Not if they look good.

• Yeah

• I don't notice them...

• Do you think we count the amount of products you have used?

• I'm not against them. I just don't care about them.

• If you're worried about a single guy in particular, don't because if he is worth your time it won't make a difference. Do what makes you happy!

• as long as she dont look like a pornstar with fake big tits lol

• It depends I'm not but some would disagree

• No, I wouldn't even know if they were on until they get taken off honestly

• I like to see girls have makeup on special occasions, so lash extensions is okay.

• I found that less is often more to me, so keep it on the natural side and complaining gets hard.

• I personally don't mind. It's not my body.

• Just don't wear any please

What Girls Said 6

• Who cares what men think and want. You do what makes you feel beautiful and comfortable with. You can't go on forever worrying about what men think and want especially if you are not dating them.

• I love lashes. I personally prefer more of a natural daily look and eye lash extensions are okay for that look or any look. Do what you like.

• It's not

• Most guys don't even know what lash extensions are... hah

• Guys can't even tell if you have them honestly. Most of them do know the difference between a satin and a matte lipstick don't worry

• If you want to wear them, you shouldn't give a shit what men want. However, I feel the need to warn you that fake eyelashes can make your natural ones break off more often.