Masculine guys that wear makeup?

I find masculine looking guys who wear makeup so fucking hot. Is that just me? Masculine guys that wear makeup?Masculine guys that wear makeup?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The first dude almost looks like a chick. You sure your not attracted to ladies?

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I actually might be

• That's bad news for all us guys haha. Your very attractive!
      I wish you all the best.
      Feel free to drop a line.

Most Helpful Girl

• The only guy who wears make-up that I'd consider masculine is Captain Hook from Once Upon a Time.
    And he only gets away with it because he's a pirate.

3|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah, I think Captain Hook is the only guy I've seen who looks masculine in makeup

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Is that Shawn from Pysch? i mean, he's put on makeup before but i thought that was just for the show...
    im not averse to makeup... i just don't like things touching me... period. but if others wanna... why not.
    I had friends in high school who put on eyeliner..

0|0
    0|0
  • I've often told people that there's a masculine way and a feminine way to apply makeup, and when a guy applies it in a feminine way, it sends an entirely different message than if he applies it in a masculine way.

I always wear eye makeup when I go out. When they see me in makeup, a lot of guys are uncomfortable with it, but far more girls love it than don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend puts eyeliner and mascara on me occasionally. She would definitely agree with you. I have a beard as well so it's an interesting mix

1|0
    0|0
  • >masculine guy
    >wears makeup
    You see the problem here?

4|3
    0|0
  • The top pic is not masculine if that's what you're implying. Which isn't to say that makeup can't be masculine. Watch a movie and you'll see tons of examples.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 17

• You just might be...

The first guy looks more like a girl... so not masculine whatsoever...
    The second one is fine... the makeup seems mostly corrective.

1|1
    1|0
  • "Masculine guys that wear make up," That sounds a lot like an oxymoron to me.
    To each their own though.

2|1
    1|0
    • That's what I said lol. If you wore make up in my day you'd make headline news after you got your head kicked in for being a fairy. It boggles my mind somebody can correlate it with being masculine

• They're hot, I don't know why people think makeup can't be masculine

1|1
    3|0
  • well thanks to trump he demystified makeup as a feminist issue lol .
    both he and clinton disguised their ages to show energery and more youthfulness .
    but with trumps fake tans and white eyesockets from wearing goggles that gave him that
    orange look . that trump supporters accused left wing media of color camera tricks. Stupid .
    i've gone out with guys who borrowed powder for their nose and my mascara .
    its funny seeing their eyeliner run down their cheeks giving me oral . ironically trumps
    image of his toxic mentality fits well with his need to wear a bronzer unmistakenly giving him
    the most evil twisted sour faced looking spooky fiend leader on the planet .
    that's right! trump has turned make-up into a universal but not feminist issue .
    trump has turned make-up into a male weapon . a form of fake intimidation and terrorism .
    for him trying to get what he wants . but it ain't working . WTF A Mr. President of Masculinity?

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh I'm god on that, I prefer my guys to have the natural look especially if I dont wear any the only exception is if their in a 2000s band lol

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes