Masculine guys that wear makeup?

I find masculine looking guys who wear makeup so fucking hot. Is that just me? Masculine guys that wear makeup?Masculine guys that wear makeup?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You just might be...

The first guy looks more like a girl... so not masculine whatsoever...
    The second one is fine... the makeup seems mostly corrective.

What Guys Said 22

• My girlfriend puts eyeliner and mascara on me occasionally. She would definitely agree with you. I have a beard as well so it's an interesting mix

• Is that Shawn from Pysch? i mean, he's put on makeup before but i thought that was just for the show...
    im not averse to makeup... i just don't like things touching me... period. but if others wanna... why not.
    I had friends in high school who put on eyeliner..

• I've often told people that there's a masculine way and a feminine way to apply makeup, and when a guy applies it in a feminine way, it sends an entirely different message than if he applies it in a masculine way.

I always wear eye makeup when I go out. When they see me in makeup, a lot of guys are uncomfortable with it, but far more girls love it than don't.

• In what world is the first dude masculine? He looks like a bitch that cuts himself while listening to linken park.

• The first dude almost looks like a chick. You sure your not attracted to ladies?

• I actually might be

• That's bad news for all us guys haha. Your very attractive!
      I wish you all the best.
      Feel free to drop a line.

• Ultimate Warrior for the Win!

• The first guy looks more like a woman than a masculine man.
    The second guy is just wearing makeup to look good in the public eye, still makes him look less masculine

• I'm straight but still the first pic guy would freak the hell out of me! And I don't think the second dude is wearing any makeup!

• The top pic is not masculine if that's what you're implying. Which isn't to say that makeup can't be masculine. Watch a movie and you'll see tons of examples.

• Yup just you lol.

• I don't see how masculinity and makeup work

• They look like bitches

• I wear make up

• It's just you, because those guys are actually gay.

• And whats why the pics?

• Masculine guys lol. Masculine and makeup are mutually exclusive

• Sure, just like feminine and wearing pants. Wait, except neither of those things are actually true, whoops.

• @cipher42 this is nature with a thin veneer. Right away when I say nature you picture the mountains and the woods. You're natural, I'm natural, your neighbours are natural, everybody is nature. We shy away from our urges and live by civilisations rules coz were slaves to laws and the uniforms are right around the corner ready to take our liberties even our lives if we try and break their mould. You honestly think we as a species exist to sit in offices collecting bits of paper every week and staring at screens. This is the matrix built to keep us under control, productive, docile and occupied. Who the hell am i talking to anyway, I'm preaching to the perverted here. People like you love getting mollycoddled from the cradle to the grave like giant babies. If you were given real freedom you'd die of fright. My god you think a guy thay looms like an abused whore is masculine. Waste of typing. You'll see it for real one day soon

• I don't think that at all. I merely think that just because a certain way of being is "natural" (and by the way, there's plenty of reason to believe that living as a cohesive society is natural) that doesn't make it the most desirable. Your entire philosophy appears to be built on an appeal to nature fallacy, and I'm just tryna call you out on that.

• Agreed it's a bit gay

• The bottom guy doesn't have make up.

• There is such thing as the "no make up" make up look. You wear make up but it doesn't look like you do. It's just very minimal make up. There is a chance that guy is wear make up such as foundation.

• @ciitruskiwi So if a guy has good skin and looks good he is apparently wearing a make-up? Have you ever thought that guys can look good without make-up unlike girls who are all ugly without it?

• Yes guys can look good without makeup and so can girls. I'm just saying that if the bottom guy is wearing makeup it's probably just "corrective" make up.

• I use a brown pencil just because my brows are like half missing but that's about it for me.

• ewwwwwwww

• I'm pretty sure you're a lesbian.

What Girls Said 17

• The only guy who wears make-up that I'd consider masculine is Captain Hook from Once Upon a Time.
    And he only gets away with it because he's a pirate.

• Yeah, I think Captain Hook is the only guy I've seen who looks masculine in makeup

• well thanks to trump he demystified makeup as a feminist issue lol .
    both he and clinton disguised their ages to show energery and more youthfulness .
    but with trumps fake tans and white eyesockets from wearing goggles that gave him that
    orange look . that trump supporters accused left wing media of color camera tricks. Stupid .
    i've gone out with guys who borrowed powder for their nose and my mascara .
    its funny seeing their eyeliner run down their cheeks giving me oral . ironically trumps
    image of his toxic mentality fits well with his need to wear a bronzer unmistakenly giving him
    the most evil twisted sour faced looking spooky fiend leader on the planet .
    that's right! trump has turned make-up into a universal but not feminist issue .
    trump has turned make-up into a male weapon . a form of fake intimidation and terrorism .
    for him trying to get what he wants . but it ain't working . WTF A Mr. President of Masculinity?

• Not gonna lie. First pic? I'd do him.

• "Masculine guys that wear make up," That sounds a lot like an oxymoron to me.
    To each their own though.

• That's what I said lol. If you wore make up in my day you'd make headline news after you got your head kicked in for being a fairy. It boggles my mind somebody can correlate it with being masculine

• It kinda takes away the masculinity.

• They both look gay

• That's dumb

• Eh I'm god on that, I prefer my guys to have the natural look especially if I dont wear any the only exception is if their in a 2000s band lol

• The problem here is only makeup for ladies no guys

• They're hot, I don't know why people think makeup can't be masculine

• Nah I don't like that

• Call me old fashioned, but makeup is for girls.

• Cute!

• Yea, sorry it's just you.

• I actually like it too

• 2 isn't wearing makeup, but 1 doesn't look very masculine. I think eyeliner is fine. Anything else not so much

• He probably is wearing make up. It's probably just foundation or something minimal. His make up looks more "corrective"

• Yep, just you.