Is it weird for guys to wear makeup?

Is it weird for guys to wear makeup?

• Yes, it's super weird
    53%(31)63%(74)Vote74%(43)
  • No, it's ok
    47%(28)37%(43)Vote26%(15)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• its 2017, nobody should judge what anyone does. If a dude wants to wear it then let him wear it

What Girls Said 22

• that much, yes
    i know a few guys that wear concealer and sometimes a bit of foundation and it looks good because you can't tell they have any makeup on and the skin looks smooth

• I don't mind it. I think certain guys look super hot with makeup on. I love Manny! He is so pretty

• Weird basically means something strange and out of the norm, so yeah it's weird lol
    I'm also sort of awed because I'm still struggling with learning how to apply simple blush lol I'm not even close to eye shadow level yet.

• It depends what on the context you of the makeup and why

Girls wear it so it would be hypocritical to say no full stop!

• No. It's not common but not weird.

• Really nice job! No it's not weird. Lots of actors, male and female, wear makeup.

• The dude looks better than me lol

• It's cool, I don't think much besides "damn teach me"

• Yes somedays i have problem deciphering if that guy is gay or effeminate or a trans guy.

• Nooooo omg I love Manny Mua 😍😍😍

• Heck, yeah.

• Ehh kinda creepy

• MANNY! he slays everyone

• It's gross 😝

• Some decent make up is totally ok for me but too much makeup is just too much for me

• Weird means not normal... So yes it's weird, but weird doesn't necessarily mean bad.

• No it's not weird, to me anyway.

• From the pic, he does makeup probably better then every girl on this thread

• Umm might be yes. But normally guys are lazy even just apply balm on their lips

• i think it is weird

• omg you look kinda pretty lol. i dont know if you are or not but i think that most girls will probably assume you are gay, and some guys will definitely make fun of you, so you should probably stay away from alley ways and stuff unless you want to get beaten up, but personally i t hink its kinda weird but it looks good on you! good luck:)

• I mean, guys can go ahead and do it but i wouldn't date a guy who wears eye makeup like in the picture, if it were just a little foundation to cover up imperfections that he's insecure about like acne, thats fine but i think it's too feminine for a guy to have a full face of makeup. But I'm sure that most of them swing the other way anyway, so i don't think i have to worry lol

What Guys Said 22

• Not into males glamming it up. But to make sure you don't have shine on camera or for that mystery look I suppose it's fine. It's just makeup after all. But hey, if you want to look more "genteel" and more pretty for someone, than that's what makeup is for.

• I actually have to learn ABOUT makeup for a job I'm getting hired for and now I'm thinking about just learning how to do it myself.

Literally spent the last 3 hours watching a bunch of videos about it. It's actually very similar to painting.

Anyway, guys shouldn't be wearing makeup unless their doing a commercial or modeling. Just walking around looking like that is gonna make people think you got some kind of mental problem.

• Weird as in not the norm? Yeah, I guess. Weird as in wrong? Hell no. It's a relatively new thing for guys to wear lots of makeup, and unfortunately there will be people against it. But there's nothing wrong with it and I think guys look great with makeup.

• It's only cool if you're in a band like this cool dude:
    www.metalinjection.net/.../Nikki-Sixx-2009.jpg
    Or if you're one of these drag queens:
    gazettereview.com/.../kiss-1.jpg

• wtf this is gross. he wears way too much. even a girl would look gross with so much. this picture doesn't match the question. is like asking "do you like pineapples?" and put a picture of rotten flesh.
    most guy with a name wears make up in public. it makes you look a lot more healthy.

• Two kinds of men wear make-up: actors and drag queens.

• Depends on how extreme, but it is weird for the most part

• Yes, it means they're effeminate, fruity, weaklings.

• I mean, it's a little weird just cause it's not done very much. but I mean that's half the allure. like tattoo don't mean your hard when fucking Disney channel dad Billy Ray Cyrus has sleeves ya get me?

• Then every actor is gay lol. I think it depends on the makeup to be honest.

• It's unusual yes. But it is not morally wrong in my opinion

• Shave your stubble, and you could totally pass for a trap. I say, go for it. :3

• Unless it's for a theatre or tv or movie preformace/appearance it's very odd

• Its not weird if your a faggot

• It is right now, in wider society. I personally don't have a problem with it

• it's weird

• I sometimes wear make-up, not over-done.

• i voted for it being okay, if i could look that sexy i would wear make up too.

• not at all. i look fantastic in makeup

• hell yes my niqqa

• Unless you're an actor playing a part it's super weird