What outfit is best for a first date?

Help a girl out and pick the one that's sexy and casual, that looks put together but also not trying too hard. All opinions will be helpful and appreciated. what outfit is best for a first date?what outfit is best for a first date?what outfit is best for a first date?what outfit is best for a first date?what outfit is best for a first date?what outfit is best for a first date?what outfit is best for a first date?what outfit is best for a first date?what outfit is best for a first date?what outfit is best for a first date?

1213

Most Helpful Guy

• That floral dress may look nice on any woman but id say the green one. That outfit as well as the floral stand out from the others. Don't you want to impress your date? I am only 1 opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• Anything with tits out is a definite no. And the both outfits that don't show too much cleavage are too short, so I really don't know. Maybe the flower dress with pantyhose would be appropriate.