Masculine "macho" guys?

What's your thought on " macho" guys?

Personally, they annoy the fuck out of me. They look good, but are usually such assholes, and are usually sexist and homophobic. What do you think? Masculine "macho" guys?

521

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• As far as the body type in the picture, I don't like men to be sure muscly because they're uncomfortable to cuddle with and will be at the gym most days. And with the macho type personality. Yeah it's nice when they're manly and can defend you/open a pickle jar. Just as long as it doesn't go too far. Ex- starting fights with guys that look at you. Or saying you can't wear that when you go out.
    It all had to be in moderation.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE