Masculine "macho" guys?

What's your thought on " macho" guys?

Personally, they annoy the fuck out of me. They look good, but are usually such assholes, and are usually sexist and homophobic. What do you think? Masculine "macho" guys?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• As far as the body type in the picture, I don't like men to be sure muscly because they're uncomfortable to cuddle with and will be at the gym most days. And with the macho type personality. Yeah it's nice when they're manly and can defend you/open a pickle jar. Just as long as it doesn't go too far. Ex- starting fights with guys that look at you. Or saying you can't wear that when you go out.
    It all had to be in moderation.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Dude in pic has gyno for sure

Men are supposed to be masculine.

0|2
    0|0
  • Well if I remember correct the word macho was assoziated by player or womanizer when the word itself was developed. Nowadays most persons dont know about it and just call praticular all confident (and often well looking) mans as machos, so it would be only a stereotyping (like so many questions here on gag) and I think you may only have made some bad expirience with such "machos"

0|1
    0|0
    • You're right but The problem is that everyone posting their opinion has their own interpritation and their own definition for that word. :/

• I despise how they treat others. I once had one guy at a gig I was preforming at, he acted with such disregard to my drummer (female), complete asshole. If they acted with some respect and decency I wouldn't mind them but that branded them as people to hate

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, those guys are just jerks, a real macho man wants to be what a real man is suppose to be.. Caring, strong, a shoulder to cry on, protective, and a leader.. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they got deep mental issues and they're usually the type of dudes with no respect or class and they're so self centered they probably jerk off to a pic of themselves

0|1
    0|0
  • I want the confidence they have but not their attitude. I want what they have but not who they are. Does this make sense?

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with masculine men. What's wrong with today's society trying to shame masculinity in men, specifically from feminist men and woman.

0|1
    0|0
  • Machoness has nothing to do with being a homophobic or sex.

0|1
    0|0
  • I work out a lot now. Just trying to look and feel good fuck the haters. Hey dm me maiave you're super cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Any guy that yap yap and tries to act tough a lot is a punk and insecure in the inside.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are mentally in a a state of overload empowerment starting with their own egos

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a bit of an unfair assumption lol

0|2
    0|0
  • We kick a$$.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're good dudes

0|0
    0|0
  • OP sounds like a fake butthurt using a model's pic

0|0
    0|0
  • Fake assholes who lacks any booksmarts

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh.

0|0
    0|0
  • ❌You mad they don’t want you? Calling them assholes is you saying your inferior to them because you will never have them
    😂😂😂.
    Usually assholes/sexist/homophobic... is this what you’ve learnt from feminism?

0|0
    0|0
  • That's pretty sexist of you. I know a lot of guys I would consider very masculine and "macho" in a lot of ways and most of them are really nice guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most all good looking men will always be sexist and homophobic.
    I'm admittedly a homophobic myself.
    Good looking men don't have to treat women like goddesses in order to get them to fuck. We get what we want the easier way, so we don't praise.
    P. S you're that lesbian from masculine guys makeup thread. Why do you care about men you dyke?

0|2
    3|1
    • Why do you care so much about me, faggot?

• Show All
    • Why are you bashing men? There's plenty of good dudes that are buff.

• @burpzzzzz I'm not bashing men.
      Men are gods.

What Girls Said 4

• Personally, he only looks okay to me. He looks very average.
    Not a very attractive face & though he’s muscular it’s that “ugly muscular”
    He has a bad shape and bad definition

There are PLENTY of sexist & homophobic men that aren’t like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all of them are the same, that's kind of a sexist comment towards men but I like the macho man

0|3
    1|0
  • My type to a T

0|0
    0|0
  • they are hot

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes