Would people think I'm skimpy if I wore something like this in public?

Be honest. I don't want anyone looking at me weird.

• Most likely
  • Probably not

2131

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be provocative yes. If you went to a club or a bar, I wouldn't be surprised if a few guys hit on you specifically for sex, but then again, guys will do that anyway regardless of what you wear.

I wouldn't think you are "skimpy" though, especially in the summer when it is hot. If you are walking on the board walk in that or along the beach, I wouldn't think so much of it (except for the fact that you'd be attractive and I'd probably check you out).

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear some jeans, or change the top. Find balance.

Any time I wear something skimpy/skin tight/revealing on one half of my body, I compensate by covering the other half more diligently.

It makes the outfit look more balanced, tasteful, and you don't have to sacrifice sex appeal.