Guys, what do you think of petite girls?

I am 4'11. Is that bad? I get teased a lot by some girls how short I am. And when I do wear heels, they think I am trying too hard. Like wth.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always loved short, petite woman, and generally find myself more attracted to them, than taller girls. At least as far as initial, physical attraction.

There's nothing wrong with a girl being short, at all. That's coming from a guy who's 6'4", too. 😊

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• At your age I thought you would've been good with that by now. I'm barely 5ft but its totally fine. I get an occasional you're short but that doesn't matter to me people still like us and we don't look like giants in feels lol damn what other people have to say

1|1
    0|0
    • Nice to meet you I like it you are...

• @shabi oh i am good with my height, it is some people who like to point it out like I asked for it. :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 37

• I love petite girls. I must say that 4 foot 11 is probably about the minimum I would feel comfortable with only because anybody smaller I might feel like I was with a child lol. But as for petite women I love them I believe good things come in small 📦. Also petite girls are fun to make love to their called spinners because they can set or ride on top of you and because they are so small you can easily spin them around while perched on top of your cock! Fun!!!

1|0
    0|0
    • I may be short but I have a womanly body. so not really looking like a child. lol

• Are you saying you would like to be a spinner I would love to try that out with you

• I must say i adore short girls. Especially cute ones. Learn to be confident in your body and you'll be the sexiest woman alive. Also, my dream is to sleep with a petite girl. Haha. The last sentence may or may not be true, but the rest is 100% right and goddamn my fingers hurt.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh I am confident with myself. I do not need to be reminded of how short I am every day lol. That's all.

• I used to be a short guy and believe me when i say it , it sucked balls. But then you get used to it and people realise you dont give a fuck. Luckily, i suddenlt grew up around 15cm (~6") in half a year lol

• good for you! lol

• I prefer women around 5 feet, plus or minus a few inches. I never saw women wearing heels as them trying to compensate for height. Nothing wrong with being short.

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg that's amazing. Short girls are great. Makes me feel tall. And they can be tossed around easier lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Love you tiny girls! on heels, or flats, who cares. Petite girls are beautiful!

2|0
    0|0
  • I love petite women, they always seem to have a great personality and have something beautiful in a tight package

2|0
    0|0
  • Shorter and petite is very sexy! I've never been hung up on a woman's height tbh!

When getting naughty and having sex it's far easier to pick you up in the standing position 😉🍌

1|0
    0|0
  • Be strong and bold on criticism frm others , short and sweet you people , so move further on your goals and stand on your character , don't lose hope at all

1|0
    0|0
  • i think it's hot. I'm not that tall so I like shorter girls so when they wear heals they don't tower over me lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Petite girls make other things appear bigger so they are well liked

2|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• i love short girls, but personally, i would rather date a tall girl because i like feeling small lol. but i guess for guys it's different because they'd rather feel big. i'm gay and wouldn't date someone smaller than me (i mean unless i rlly loved them but yeaaa)

1|0
    0|0
  • To me it doesn't matter what height the girl I'm with is.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 4'10.. Girl I get it! 😹

1|0
    0|0
  • No, most guys are into short women.

2|1
    0|0
  • Not hot

0|0
    1|1

Recommended myTakes