Guys, what do you think of petite girls?

I am 4'11. Is that bad? I get teased a lot by some girls how short I am. And when I do wear heels, they think I am trying too hard. Like wth.

638

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always loved short, petite woman, and generally find myself more attracted to them, than taller girls. At least as far as initial, physical attraction.

There's nothing wrong with a girl being short, at all. That's coming from a guy who's 6'4", too. 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• At your age I thought you would've been good with that by now. I'm barely 5ft but its totally fine. I get an occasional you're short but that doesn't matter to me people still like us and we don't look like giants in feels lol damn what other people have to say

• Nice to meet you I like it you are...

• @shabi oh i am good with my height, it is some people who like to point it out like I asked for it. :)