Dewy or matte finish?

Dewy or matte finish?

Those that don't know what I'm on about, it's basically to do with the finish that the skin leaves after applying makeup.

Dewy: has a moist appearance and is probably more glowing
Matte: is more velvety and has a powdery texture

I love the matte look but can never pull it off, I tend to always look abit ghostly 😣

• Dewy or matte finish?Dewy
  • Dewy or matte finish?Matte

1713

Most Helpful Guy

• I love Matte. It's so European and NATURAL. I like women that accentuate their features instead of hide them. YES, you can accentuate with all the colors of the rainbow but natural complimenting colors makes me (personally) think higher of that person.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• cross between matte and dewy. I don't want to look cakey but still want to look natural making my skin breathe.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Same girl👏🏽

• nice. what do you use? I use Wet N Wild Photo Finish Foundation and is cheap! lol I am able to wear it throughout the day with no hassles. One touch up is enough.

• I've used a few
      Makeup forver
      Nars
      Clarins

And not satisfied with any, 😑I'm yet to find a foundation I'm happy with lol