Is it true that Russian women or Slavic women in general age horribly on average?

I often hear how Russian women are very beautiful when they're young but age very quickly past age 30.
  • Yes
  • No
  • Depends
    Vote C
  • Others
    Vote D

104

Most Helpful Girl

• Some do, because of the lifestyle. Slavic people in general smoke and drink a lot. I am a Slavette myself. It seems to me that girls now are taking more care of themselves in terms of working out and eating healthy, I think this generation will age more gracefully.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have often wondered why stereotypes persist. I hope it is because of a lack of knowledge. It is funny how most of the post don't even address the question. They go right to talking about "White" people.

Weird.

Anyway, having dated a number of slavic women. I dated a Georgian woman for a time. I am not sure if that counts or not. I would say "it depends". People tend to notice certain things about certain cultures. I am making a cultural observation. Smoking is pretty popular in the eastern european nations I have visited. Russia, Latvia, Georgia, Poland, etc. I think that could a factor for some people who may have aged badly. But other factors can come into play as well like obesity, lack of exercise, etc.

But I would say on average older Eastern European people age just fine. In fact, I think they probably age better than most Americans seeing that we are the most overweight population in the world. And while I am a strong believer that you can be overweight and healthy, that is not the majority of our obese population.