Do these bras really make your boobs look bigger?

• Yes it gives your boobs a push
  • No it doesn’t push it at all
  • Never used them
    Vote C
Can more girls answer this?

1120

Most Helpful Girl

• They're just designed to give you more cleavage and more discomfort.
    Plus you might as well forget all about it if you're bigger than C cup.

What Guys Said 20

• Yes it does give women's breast a push. I don't have to use them to know.

It's a simple scientific attraction of common sense. You tie up the bra and the fabrics push the breast from the center. Thus the upper flesh of the breast moves upwards and finds a circled curve. So when you wear a blouse or a shirt. It reveals a stronger cleavage.

Additionally; i'm not a fan of them. They are like social media filters. Fake not a reflection of reality. We must overcome our insecurities and flaws and be ourselves while accepting the fact that nobody is perfect. remaining natural is always the best while living in our reality of how we born to be not creating fake adjustments to give ourselves an empty confidence.

Good Luck.

• Umm, doesn't it depend on the cup size, I can't tell as I don't know her original cup size, if she were a C then I would say yes as she looks like a E but I don't know enough,

They look like a stupid design though, why have they got no strap to hold them on? Why don't you just go braless? it would be more appealing, more comfortable and also cheaper for you, think about how much people spend on bras.

• Some tops are backless so it looks weird if you see your bra, that’s why they designed this.
      Going braless isn’t a option. You will see nipples.

• I’m not insecure

• This bra is self-adhesive strapless bra, It is usually made of silicone and looks invisible under backless clothes. When the draw string is tightened , the boobs are drawn closer giving a great push up to medium sized boobs. It can be worn for short duration as the body fluids can make the bra wet and it may not stick properly if a girl perspires a lot.

• I would have to see a picture with another bra as well.

• It won’t be the same girl, so I don't know how to show you

• if you get push up bras with padding on them, yes. Those look like they move them into a different alignment

• How does that bra even work? I mean, how does it stay on?

• It give your boobs a pushed up appearance but that's about all.
    Now i could be wrong but i would check into them more before
    deciding on purchasing them.

• Yes and is that really you?

• It did it for mine

• Yep it can

• l dont wear a bra as l am a guy but l like to see a girl wearing a nice sexy bra along with nice sexy underwear what a hot turn on

• I don’t know but they look sexy

• No bra is best

• They probably add lift, increasing the "ball" look, rather than the original "teardrop" look.

• I think any bra does lol but that’s hot picture tho hope ur having a good day by the way beautiful

• That’s not me 😂

• I know it’s not 😂 I’m just saying you look good regardless of me not being able to see you

• But how is it held on your boobs tho?

• Yes it does

• Yup absolutely... You would try that lol

• Yes it does!

What Girls Said 10

• Never wore one of those but it seems like it just pushes them together, so it could give you more cleavage but not really make them look bigger.

• Absolutely NOT! (Not mine at least)
    And they're bloody uncomfortable. Death contraptions.
    Only buy it if you're looking for practical purposes, like if you have a backless dress.

• So they lied, I was thinking of getting one but if it doesn’t work I don’t need it -_-

• Hm ok, I’ll try it and thank you for the heads up.

• I've never used them but they look like they squeeze them together so yes I would say they make your boobs look bigger

• They don’t actually work. The drawstring slowly creeps up, and you lose your fake cleavage. Just contour them.

• I had a coworker buy this for a secret Santa gift 😂 and the recipient of the gift told me how ridiculous it is as she actually tried it and said it was super uncomfortable!

• It squishes it. It looks fuller from the front, but on the sides, it looks a little flatter

• It pulls them together, not up.

• No they just push your boobs together

• Lmao I know a better bra

• Never tried them