Guys, do you care about panty lines?

Girls make a big deal about panty lines.

Girls will even call out other girls if they have visible panty lines.

If a girl wore a tight dress/skit/pants/shorts and her panty lines were showing would you think that's ugly?

I only like boyshort, bikini, and hipster cut panties. I wear cute ones but my friends still call them granny panties since they're not thongs. Thongs are out of the question for me. They're disgusting and feel horrible.

721

Most Helpful Girl

• Well,I do think panty lines are tacky and unattractive BUT,I am the same,I love boyshorts and bikini style panties and sometimes I think I have VPL,but I really don't.Could just be all in your head

What Guys Said 21

• Panty lines are only really bad when you can tell the undies in question are granny panties, example: Your line is half way down your leg.. loose granny panties. For me boyshorts are way way way hotter than thongs.. who likes butt floss anyway. :) I never hardly notice panty lines, and if I do.. I never give it much thought. Don't worry! You're awesome!

• To be honest I think it's kinda hot when I can see a panty line, it help give me a picture of what's under there...

sorry if I came off as a creeper lol

• Some guys make a big deal out of it -- it's called being immature.

The only thing is that panty lines can distract from a nice dress or skirt. I wouldn't worry about it.

• Visible panty Lines looks very Disgusting because they are an invitation to guys to stare your bums in negative manner , (How do you feel if any guy stare your bums in negative manner?) if you like ( BOYSHORTS and HIPSTER CUT PANTIES ) that"s fine wear them but not with Tight dresses , skinny pants and shorts , girl before the ( THONGS ) nobody have called hipster and boyshort panties a grainy panties , i think your lying at this point , ... Now let me tell you why you are feeling thongs horrible , I think you have chosen wrong ones , i mean you have picked an avg quality material or a wrong pattern of it.

• Thongs are uncomfortable. Anyone will tell you that. Panty lines? All they mean is that you're actually wearing underwear. Like a normal human being.

• I wouldn't worry... the girl is still the girl and when I love her I love her panty line too. Visible or not :D

• its gross to see panty lines sticking showing. and they make girls butts look bigger

• Not everyone wants a smaller butt. & what's gross about cotton, or silk. Its fabric not vomit.

• @Gegalix
      Wrong. Panty lines are sexy, and any guy I know finds them hot, including me. Panties are feminine and sexy/cute. They also serve a purpose for hygienic reasons, so ultimately the concern should be directed towards actual problems, not whether or not someone is wearing underwear. Personally, I think ladies who don't wear panties are disgusting and slutty.

• @Continuum you literally took the words out of my mouth. I couldn't have said it better myself. Panties are sexy and hygienic, not wearing panties? Yikes. That's gross, and unhygienic.

• I actually love VPL.. the idea of knowing or even gussing what kind of underwear she is wearing.. OMG i love it

• I notice them, and usually share my thoughts with people around me who I know. I used to work in a call center, well over ten years ago, and the work environment was littered like a fashion show of pantylines, more than focussing on the job itself. Guys back then pretty much did back flips from noticing girls showing off. It was against dress code, but no action was ever done.

It's still noticeable today , with more than one type of fashion.

• Panty lines are said to be an inconvenience. An inconvenience to only those who care more about aesthetic looks, than staring at a girls ass. So my guess is the thong was invented by a gay guy because they seem a little more attentive to detail and fashion design.

• Panty lines only mean a girl is actually wearing underwear... Something I would hope most of us do. Anyone who doesn't like it or tries to bring it up or say it's tacky probably doesn't have much of a life, to be honest, if they're so wrapped up in the fact you're wearing underwear that they have to talk about it or comment on it.

• no, I actually think that's sexy!

• pantylines are sexy!

• To me panty lines are sexy on most women. It is a hint of what is underneath.

• Its a little noticeable if you are dressing up. Also bra straps don't look good when you are dressing up.

• Lady's I'm 27 years old and in my eyes I love pantie lines it's hot to me and I really love thick pubic hair on women it's true

• i love visible panty lines... hahaa weird?

• Panty lines are hot when they are bikini style, don't like the others...

• https://millie1.srv.free.fr/bacgkround/bkground/June%202005/vpl.jpg <- great examples of being able to see her underwear through her clothes..

• I love them.. big turn on.

• Yeah, pantylines under tight clothes don't look good at all. For one thing, they tend to create odd unflattering bulges and that does NOT do you any favors in terms of creating a nice shape.

Being able to see the smooth line-free contours of a lovely ass under a tight skirt, leggings or anything else is an incredible turn on.

• Nope don't really matter, guys don't really notice those sorts of things...

• solution: nude beach, ahahahha

What Girls Said 6

• I think wearing underwear as they exist for practical reasons is more logical than thongs, which are kinda gross imo. and bikini , short , and hip cut- are hot & very comfortable- I think.

-I personally have been wearing black bikini underwear -only- since I was 11 & I haven't had any problems :)

• your friends need to chill out. guys love boyshorts and hipsters.

if you don't want to wear a thong, then don't.

• it's no big deal.

girls wear panties or some form of underwear [ hopefully ]

and that's just how it is.

i guess it's similar to having your bra strap showing.

it just happens.

about your friends...really ?

these link are some granny panties.

• i don't think its a big deal at all. I'm not a fan of thongs either, I feel so much sexier in cheeky boyshorts :)

• i think its fine, or just don't wear underwear than

• Those are not granny panties. You could always wear lacy panties. They make lacy boyshorts. Those are my favorite right now.

The lace makes them sexier, but they are still comfy.

Also pantie lines are gross lol

• Lace is a very uncomfortable fabric for me.

What makes panty lines so gross?

• Idk. I guess its not gross. I just don't like how they look.

• Here's the thing:they're not gross at all. You're wearing underwear, and I think hopefully most of us do. Pantylines? Who cares? They're sexy, if anything.