Sexy flight attendants?

I've read in the news lately that people (Mainly women) are complaining about the length of the skirts that Air Asia has made part of the uniform.
What do you think? To much leg? Sexy flight attendants?

734

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• When one wears any type of uniform, it should be functional as to the purposes of your job. I'm not a flight attendant, but if they are having to bend over to reach customers, or squat down to get things up and are being exposed, or there is proof that more harassment is happening to them in correlation to the shorter skirts, then for them, yes, it may be too short. I know similar issues have happened with US female flight attendants, and now most airlines at least offer a shorts or pants version for their uniforms.

For some countries though, an air hostess is still meant to be more of a model or a symbol of the brand... literally to stand there and look pretty, and the uniforms correlate to that, but they also need to be able to do their jobs, because no one wants someone standing there and looking pretty when their plane is going down in flames.

What Guys Said 33

• If that's part of their job then it's okay for them or else they can change the company

• Those skirts are normal length. Were the complaints from Islamists?

• I don't think that's much different then British Airways, or any number of other airlines. Or professional office settings. It's not like they're wearing stripper skirts or anything.

• Why don't they just not work there? Its like getting a job at hooters and then complaining that customers keep checking you out. Air Asia is clearly trying to display a certain type of flight attendant. Nobody is forcing them to work there.

• 50 years ago, those uniforms would be considered conservative.

• Personally I didn't even see him I was too busy looking at your picture absolutely beautiful

• If they don't like it - there are other jobs. Personally, I would not mind these ladies putting on a suit and neck tie. Gender equality, made visible...

• I just saw ur boobs babe and I think u will be the perfect match for that uniform!!
    You'll look damn hot in that

• It's all good, stop worrying about what other people are wearing!

• It's just something nice to look at during the flight

• I work for an airline and i think our skirts are almost the same length. But they have to look good because they are represantetives

• No, those uniforms are fine... it's not like they are mini skirts.

• I think its ugly

• Too much legs? Seriously are we in the freaking 1900's?

• They look fine to me. Can't say is mind a little shorter.

• Actually that's normal length for a skirt

• Ha. I was expecting something closer to cheerleader short. I don't think it's all that risque

• Doesn't look short to me

• The length in the picture seems pretty normal. Thats what most airlines have !!

• What the hell wrong with the length of skirts? Like who cares

• not bad it's not lineup to butt cut

• U from Philippines?

• nothing wrong with the length of the skirt, could be shorter

• Ohhh they are do sexy like you 😎

• The one to the left of the middle one would get it any day of the week.

• oh no never too much leg

• Can you message me hottie

• They look fine to me.

• They are hot

• I do feel like they try to make them shorter and shorter over time, but those aren't bad. just more "showy" than they used to be.

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 6

• That's the same with many Asian based airlines, it's a beauty pageant. But from my experiences with several of these airlines is that they lack the ability to help a passenger in need, I've been on many flights with where a passenger has passed out from a seizure or other medical condition. The Asian airlines that treat hostesses as a sex symbol don't have the ability to help at all, they run around in panic mode whereas the European and US airlines etc have had basic medical training to help out in an emergency.
    Nothing wrong with seeing some legs.

• Not at all. I have seen some uniforms with more leg. These uniforms are fine. Southwest at one time wore hotpants!

• I don't think it's inappropriate.

• Prudes.

• The uniform looks fine to me.

• Cute outfits