Are Polish women with a nice, curvy-athletic body shape (like the pictures in this question) a rarity or nearly non-existent?

Anonymous
I'm just wondering since I have a temporary work VISA in Poland so I will be living here for a couple of years for work-related reasons and would love to meet a couple of girls here. I have a preference for thick/curvy women and here are a few pictures of a Polish Instagram fitness model girl, who possesses the body shape I'd love in a woman. Unfortunately, Polish women with a body shape like hers (pictures below) most likely make up around 0.01 percent of Poland's female population since all the Polish women I've seen around me so far, lack a shapely body and the fact that Europe, especially Slavic countries, prefer thin women as their beauty standards.

Are Polish women with a nice, curvy-athletic body shape (like the pictures in this question) a rarity or nearly non-existent?

I honestly think it is a bummer how girls like in the video and pictures above, are an extreme rarity, especially here in Poland.
Yes, the majority of Polish women are very thin.
Vote A
No
Vote B
It depends on which part of Poland.
Vote C
Other
Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion