Are Polish women with a nice, curvy-athletic body shape (like the pictures in this question) a rarity or nearly non-existent?

Anonymous
I'm just wondering since I have a temporary work VISA in Poland so I will be living here for a couple of years for work-related reasons and would love to meet a couple of girls here. I have a preference for thick/curvy women and here are a few pictures of a Polish Instagram fitness model girl, who possesses the body shape I'd love in a woman. Unfortunately, Polish women with a body shape like hers (pictures below) most likely make up around 0.01 percent of Poland's female population since all the Polish women I've seen around me so far, lack a shapely body and the fact that Europe, especially Slavic countries, prefer thin women as their beauty standards.

I honestly think it is a bummer how girls like in the video and pictures above, are an extreme rarity, especially here in Poland.
Yes, the majority of Polish women are very thin.
No
It depends on which part of Poland.
Vote C
Other
Vote D
GirlGuy
2
4