Guys would you wear men’s skirts?

Guys would you wear menโ€™s skirts?Guys would you wear menโ€™s skirts?Guys would you wear menโ€™s skirts?

1|2

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girls

• Please no. Skirts look so girly and weird on guys. Wear anything but skirts.

Dresses are a better option but it would highly depend on how it looks like. What the romans wore or those the crusades wore looked actually pretty good. In some countries in the world, men still wear dresses like in the middle east and it doesn't make them look any less masculine. The moroccan traditional dress for men looks like this and I personally think it looks good;

0|0
    0|0
  • Length and style will either make that skirt the manliest piece of cloth ever, or make you look like a cross dresser.

Skirts to the mid shin with a bulky look (like what samuris wore,) or heavy material covering the feet (monk style) look very attractive.

Dem booty skirts tho...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Some fashion designers just wanted to see dat ass on the catwalk ๐Ÿบ

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 78

• Oh absolutely I would. Having worn dresses for projects in school, I've come to find out that skirts and such are INCREDIBLY comfortable and offer a lot of free movement. 10/10 would wear publicly acceptable male skirts.

3|1
    1|0
  • My kilt any day, a skirt. Naw. Doesn't suit my build like a kilt does.

Dress robes and long flowing clothes are ok too. I have a golden Jilaba I bought when I was in Morocco and that was fine for me to wear there and on my flight home to the UK.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I don't know if my opinion counts, but I play the bagpipes, so when Iโ€™m in a parade, I usually wear a kilt with the rest of the band. But just every day stuff? I would not

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't. Only for cosplay or carnival activities. It depends on the situation and in the sense of humor of the subject. However, I'm guessing it depends on the culture of each country as well?

1|0
    0|0
  • Just a reminder that Spartans would have considered this masculine. Do with that information what you will

0|0
    0|0
  • Never the ones in the picture. Maybe a roman tunica or scottish kilt if I felt like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that's pretty gay. Also, very impractical for trying to conceal a weapon.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the style and look and comfort of that skirt... But if I see something I like then I might as well...

1|0
    1|0
  • In a heartbeat. My legs are awesome and I've got em for days lol.

2|0
    0|0
    • Something higher cut though. I'm not a librarian

• I could, without a problem, if it was for a special event.

2|0
    1|0
  • I wear a kilt, but no I would never wear that nonsense lol

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind wearing a kilt. They're quite freeing. These are... not kilts though.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I pee standing up. Although without underwear, my balls would finally have the freedom and proper air circulation they deserve.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have my own clothes so I don't need be laughing stock.

1|0
    0|0
  • If this were ancient Greece yea. But it's not so no.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, not unless I'm trying to be a trap or something.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a kilt, but just to be funny. I wouldn't seriously wear one

1|0
    0|0
  • Wtf! Are these things? Most of us didn't even knew this trend exist, "men's skirt"
    #NoMoreMen'sSkirt

0|0
    2|0
  • Oh hell naw

0|0
    0|0
  • Much past the knees is too long. Mid-calf at the longest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes how do you like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, unless my partner proclaims that me wearing one would be orgasm-inducing, or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I think I'll stick to pants and shirts, thank you

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe if they looked better than those pictures, and the models didn't look so miserable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys should never wear skirts dresses or tights all girl things

0|1
    0|0
  • Sorry I would not wear 1.. I am not used to wearing stuff like that

1|0
    0|0
  • Let me say this slowly so everyone understands. Nnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooo!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • If someone pay me well for emberessing myself in public

0|0
    0|0
  • Iโ€™d wear a kilt and punch out anyone that called it a skirt

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll give it a try

2|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 16

• I love you guys who donโ€™t give a shit about what the public says and would totally wear a skirt! Applause to you guys~

0|0
    0|0
    • WHAT? LMFAO As a man i never cared what the public says so if the public says to wear a skirt i am going to give the public a huge middle finger! lmfao unless you are a man from Ireland and was in the movie Brave Heart you have no business wearing a skirt!! lmfaooo xDDD

• I am a girl but I wouldn't want my guy to wear a "man skirt".

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks stupid...

1|0
    0|0
  • No thank you unless itโ€™s a kilt lol

1|1
    0|0
  • What da :O

1|0
    0|0
  • Ummmm ๐Ÿ˜‚