Guys would you wear men’s skirts?

Guys would you wear menโ€™s skirts?Guys would you wear menโ€™s skirts?Guys would you wear menโ€™s skirts?

1879

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girls

• Please no. Skirts look so girly and weird on guys. Wear anything but skirts.

Dresses are a better option but it would highly depend on how it looks like. What the romans wore or those the crusades wore looked actually pretty good. In some countries in the world, men still wear dresses like in the middle east and it doesn't make them look any less masculine. The moroccan traditional dress for men looks like this and I personally think it looks good;

• Length and style will either make that skirt the manliest piece of cloth ever, or make you look like a cross dresser.

Skirts to the mid shin with a bulky look (like what samuris wore,) or heavy material covering the feet (monk style) look very attractive.

Dem booty skirts tho...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Some fashion designers just wanted to see dat ass on the catwalk ๐Ÿบ