Girls: Would you let your BF wear skirts?

I wear skirts in my home only because I think skirts are more comfortable than shorts so girls would you let your boyfriend wear skirts?

by the way I'm not gay or cross-dresser. I just like to wear skirts.

This is the proof: https://imageshack.com/a/img839/7018/q9su.jpg

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The link doesn't work... -ad least for me.

I think skirts are made for men and pants for women.
    It makes a lot more sense anatomically... let's be honest.

I love kilts or something like this:
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../...Lillm%C3%A5ns_-_05.jpg

It makes sense to me.

^-^

1|1
    1|0
    • Skirts were actually originally meant for men, so were heels. Women just sort of, took them over

• @Sadwalkingawaysong.
      if that's a true fact I can see how women would take skirts but they complain about heels so often they should give them back to us. or just stop wearing them.

Most Helpful Guy

• You really wear skirts? Perhaps you should go to Scotland. They wear kilts! But in honesty man I think that's a little weird. If it floats your boat keep doing it but as a man, i do think that's strange

2|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 67

• if he were scottish yes

1|1
    0|0
  • errr... sorry but nope

0|1
    0|0
  • In some cultures, and throughout history, it's common for men to wear robes or skirts. It's only recently that it's become a "feminine" thing. Do what makes you feel comfortable in private, but when out and about, probably not a good idea if you don't want to be teased or bullied.

2|1
    0|0
    • Seriously, if you wear this in public be prepared to feel crosshairs on you...

• so cute I like it, I wish that my boyfriend will have the same that you, I like it, do whatever you like don't care about others? if your girlfriend is open minded she will like it.. so cute that could cause me heart attack

2|2
    1|0
  • If my boyfriend wants to wear a skirt, he can damn well do so. He's a grown-ass man and can make his own choices.

But I wouldn't let him wear MY skirts, lol. Bitch should buy his own.

2|3
    1|0
  • I don't really care what other guys do but I wouldn't date someone who wears a skirt. I like manly, alpha male guys. Knowing that he wears a skirt would take the manliness off him (even if he isn't gay). That being said why don't you try oversized boxers or those Thai fishermen pants?

3|1
    0|1
    • so the pope is not manly...

• Show All
    • Fair point, well made. The vow of solvency is by choice. He chose a path that demanded he vow solvency.
      As far alpha males, everything has its limit. I wouldn't like a douche bag like the one you have in mind. Take the information provided in the link into account.
      www.traitsofthealphamale.com/.../
      No one likes a man who needs to put others down just so that he can shine. Or a woman for that matter.

• I'm one voice in 7.2 billion people. I'm not saying i am correct, but that is my opinion. I am entitled one. The same way you are.

• yes. not because its sexy. but because it makes me laugh and smile. its cute. i dont blame you for wanting to let them boys breathe. i hate wearing pants when i dont have to too.
    but bf probably wouldn't wear it around me cause i have a thing for lifting his stuff up and pulling things down :/

3|1
    0|0
  • Sure, providing they had nice legs like yours! I have a "thing" for this stuff anyway. I hope that you wouldn't mind me, wanting to put hosiery and heels on you too. Hope you shave those legs, nothing worse than hairy legs in a skirt. You'd be a lot of fun to go shopping with!

1|1
    0|1
  • Those are your legs? They look quite...girly... Hmmm...
    Honestly, I would have a problem with this. I want to date a man. Not someone who is denying their inner cross-dressing desires. That kind of psychological confusion is very unappealing to me.

3|1
    0|0
  • I just saw this, sweetie... Do as the guys in Scotland do... Is fine, acceptable And----Anything goes today...
    BTW: Nice legs... xx

1|2
    1|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 26

• Why don't you just get some extra large boxers and cut the crotch out? At least there wouldn't be all the negative stigma. Do you do this alone or around anyone?

0|2
    0|0
  • The inky acceptable time to wear skirts is if you are playing ultimate frisbee

1|1
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Not gonna lie, it's weird as hell, but if you like to I'm not going to stop you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd wear a kilt, but then I'd have to learn to play the pipes, and what do you wear underneath, boxers, briefs, boxer briefs or nothing? Nothing against the pipes, but not if I had to play 'amazing grace'.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have an excuse with kilts. There is no way to wear a skirt and convince people you're not gay.

2|2
    1|1
    • there is a biblical definition of gay and a worldly/satanic definition of gay.
      the biblical definition is happy or good,

i fear you are using the satanic definition
      (the real word to use is sodomite)

but with that said, explain how wearing
      a one tubed garment classifies one as a sodomite?
      by that reasoning every saint in the old testament and early church
      were sodomites because they did not have pants.
      (btw i'm not part of the roman catholic whore spoken of in Revelation 17 and 18
      nor am i mormon or Jehovah's false witness. i AM however a born again king james bible believer)

• Wtf... Dude just wear friggin baggy pants and go commando. Why wear a skirt?

3|2
    0|1
    • no loin seems between the legs for others to wedgy you
      (never happened to me but if you think about it,
      girls in skirts never had a wedgy issue because
      there was nothing to pull up from in between the legs)

then you might say skirt blown up prank,
      answer, long skirt

you might say VARY strong wind underneath the person,
      i say LAYERS

• dude. you're trolling. no way in frozen hell a straight guy would wear a skirt. and u know that. enough said.

1|0
    1|1
    • dont get your panties in a twist. its ok he's not going to hurt anyone.

• dude. you're ignorant. no way in frozen hell an intelligent person would confuse a guy wearing a skirt with a guy who sleeps with a guy. If you dont know that ask an adult to explain it to you. enough said.

• At first, i thought dat was a gurls leg.. it even turn meh on abit. Nice leg *-*

3|0
    0|0
  • Forgive me for saying this, but this is way bizarre.

2|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes