Girls: Would you let your BF wear skirts?

I wear skirts in my home only because I think skirts are more comfortable than shorts so girls would you let your boyfriend wear skirts?

by the way I'm not gay or cross-dresser. I just like to wear skirts.

This is the proof: https://imageshack.com/a/img839/7018/q9su.jpg

6827

Most Helpful Girl

• The link doesn't work... -ad least for me.

I think skirts are made for men and pants for women.
    It makes a lot more sense anatomically... let's be honest.

I love kilts or something like this:
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../...Lillm%C3%A5ns_-_05.jpg

It makes sense to me.

^-^

• Skirts were actually originally meant for men, so were heels. Women just sort of, took them over

• @Sadwalkingawaysong.
      if that's a true fact I can see how women would take skirts but they complain about heels so often they should give them back to us. or just stop wearing them.

Most Helpful Guy

• You really wear skirts? Perhaps you should go to Scotland. They wear kilts! But in honesty man I think that's a little weird. If it floats your boat keep doing it but as a man, i do think that's strange