GUYS: Do you prefer girls that wear themselves more modestly or edgy?

• GUYS: Do you prefer girls that wear themselves more modestly or edgy?Modestly
    Vote A
  • GUYS: Do you prefer girls that wear themselves more modestly or edgy?Edgy
    Vote B
  • I'm a girl
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll just be brutally honest: I associate edgy dress with promiscuity and promiscuity with untrustworthiness, so definitely modest. Of course, I want serious relationships. If you're going for a fling, I imagine edgy dress would attract the right sort of guys for that.

2|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I know most guys will probably say edgy since they like to see more skin and blah blah blah. Wear whatever you feel the most confident.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well, results shows the opposite 😂

• Ah, forgot that this is taking into account guys from around the world. At least where I’m from in the US, most guys would rather girls be edgier and take the “less is more” approach to how girls should dress.

• It probably has to do with the fact that the outfit on the second picture sucks ass - it looks like someone escaped from the 80s. In comparison is a beautiful woman in a cute dress.

Maybe don't judge men - around the world, or where you live - just because you had bad expereinces, or because you are plain sexist.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 47

• I wish girls realized we are just like them... let’s flip this question around, and present girls with two guys, wearing two styles, accepted as “fashionable” and ask girls “which guy do you prefer?”
    Really... their way of being, their demeanor, their chemistry, humor, etc is what really determines the winner. It’s no different for us

0|1
    0|0
  • My brain says modest.
    My dick says edgy.
    Maybe tight covering clothes can be classified both modest and edgy?

0|7
    0|0
  • I prefer them to wear whatever they are comfortable in and what brings out their features. Can mean modest at certain times and still be considered sexy the same goes for "edgy".

0|1
    0|0
  • They can wear what ever they want, just be smart about it. Showing off skin has its limits. Edgy is better cause you add layers of clothing people can see that will make you stand out.

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean, I don't think Duchess Kate is allowed to wear anything "edgy" when you decide to live and adopt that lifestyle. I prefer modest dress though, I feel like showing midriffs is an attention seeker

0|0
    0|0
  • Modestly. The addije dress like a slut you will be treat like one. Sadly most modern fashions are to show as much flesh as possible , this is interpreted as a lass who is showing her wares to the boys , they get hot under the collar and take advantage. Meaning is they judge how you wear not what you are.. Point in question in the film Pretty woman when Vivienne going to the shop to buy clothes the assistance do want to know and just want her out of the shop why she was dressed like a hooker...

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a woman to be dressed more modestly, I'm not sure why but it's just my preference. Edgy makes me think of them as kind of a tramp. Modest just has a more mature look to it and to me looks really beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like edgy, but modesty is okay if it's a conservative cover for what's underneath (garter belt and stockings, no bra, no panties, e. g.).

0|0
    1|0
  • edge it up + extra razorblades... and some darkness.

Thank you

0|1
    0|0
  • guys like women inside dress, not dress itself :] style you choose corelates with relationship you want to get ;) choose yourself - do you like modesty or edgy. T's & C's apply, check your locals before expiration date..

0|0
    0|0
  • Love them both. I want a woman who can wear a crop too to the club and a modest dress to the symphony. It's 50/50 in all honesty for me

1|1
    0|0
  • A lot of time modesty is hotter because it gives guys mystery of what's underneath that modesty lol. Plus modesty makes guys think the girls are innocent hot sexy girls

0|0
    0|1
  • I actually don't mind either way. It's more important that she wears what she likes and feels comfortable with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls dress half naked or in yoga pants to flaunt their ass to attractive guys. What are you on about "modestly"?

0|0
    1|0
    • 1. Modest women exist
      2. Yoga pants aren't all that scandilous, they dont show much more then skinny jeans would and they are comfortable.
      Most women dont wear them with the intent of turning guys on. I personally prefer to wear modest clothing (i love vintage attire) but thats very expensive. Occasionally i wear leggings or yoga pants because if im working or volunteering i have to be able to move fast to take orders and such and its more comfortable, never have i once put them on and thought; "aw yiss, im about to torture some unattractive men with my exercise attire"

• Show All
    • Im a virgin, i dont think im better then men, i dont cheat (my ex did though), i have never aborted a baby, i dont think of myself as shallow.

• And i honestly doubt im the only one like this.

• I like women to be as close to naled as legally allowed. When my wife gets home she strips down to nothing but her panties

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends upon the environment in which she is wearing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely edgy. Modesty is overrated in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • The correct and honest answer is that it depends how attractive she is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Edgey honestly its sexy appealing and sensual bliss

0|0
    0|0
  • Really depends on the girl which style they look best with. But I suppose I tend to go for more edgy

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• Both are appropriate in completely different situations. I myself prefer to dress elegant during the day and slightly revealing and edgy at night.

0|0
    0|0
  • Could be a little of both. It also depends on the weather and our mood.

0|1
    0|0
  • I’m a girl. Interesting poll results so far.

0|0
    0|0
  • Modestly is better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes