GUYS: Do you prefer girls that wear themselves more modestly or edgy?

• GUYS: Do you prefer girls that wear themselves more modestly or edgy?Modestly
  • GUYS: Do you prefer girls that wear themselves more modestly or edgy?Edgy
  • I'm a girl
    Vote C

648

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll just be brutally honest: I associate edgy dress with promiscuity and promiscuity with untrustworthiness, so definitely modest. Of course, I want serious relationships. If you're going for a fling, I imagine edgy dress would attract the right sort of guys for that.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I know most guys will probably say edgy since they like to see more skin and blah blah blah. Wear whatever you feel the most confident.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well, results shows the opposite 😂

• Ah, forgot that this is taking into account guys from around the world. At least where I’m from in the US, most guys would rather girls be edgier and take the “less is more” approach to how girls should dress.

• It probably has to do with the fact that the outfit on the second picture sucks ass - it looks like someone escaped from the 80s. In comparison is a beautiful woman in a cute dress.

Maybe don't judge men - around the world, or where you live - just because you had bad expereinces, or because you are plain sexist.