GUYS: Do you like when girls wears red lipstick?

• Yes
  • No
  • I'm a girl
    Vote C

1367

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the situation. When I think of red lip stick, I think a glass of scotch, a jazz band playing in the background and a little black dress. It's appropriate for that classy setting. If we're going hiking, it's really out of place.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I love how no matter how innocent the question is, you can always spot the creepy men based on how they manage to turn their answers into something sexual. 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Anyways, I love red lipstick but hate dealing with it transferring onto my food and drinks when I’m eating and how most brands I’ve tried need to be constantly reapplied. If anyone has any brand recommendations let me know!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE