What hair length do you think looks best on men?

• What hair length do you think looks best on men?Bald
  • What hair length do you think looks best on men?Short
  • What hair length do you think looks best on men?Medium
    Vote C
  • What hair length do you think looks best on men?Long
    Vote D
  • What hair length do you think looks best on men?Shoulder-length
    Vote E
  • What hair length do you think looks best on men?Past shoulders + beyond
    Vote F
  • Something else
    Vote G
I get it, it depends on the guy and it depends on their facial structure yes, but if you had to pick one length that you consider most attractive IN GENERAL which would you choose?

9591

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm biased but medium lol. Because it's so flexible, you can style it to look neat and put together, or messy for a casual look, or high and with flair for the club.

• Think it depends on the guy. I think shorter tends to "masculinize" a face, if that makes any sense, since it tends to broaden it (emphasizing wider jaw, thicker neck, that sort of thing).

But the one time I agree (no homo) with girls who think a guy is extremely good-looking, it's when they have the long hair, like Brad Pitt in Legends of the Fall, Orlando Bloom as Legolas, Kurt Cobain, that sort of thing. Again no homo! But I can see something resembling a "beauty" there, but I think it has to do with my ideas of beauty tied more to femininity.

media.pitchfork.com/.../Nirvana-Kurt-Cobain.jpg

• Like this sort of thing:
      www.hdnetmovies.com/.../...gendsOfTheFall_Blog.jpg

I can "get" that appeal sort of, since it's "pretty". :-D

• I tend to think of it though like "shorter hair: masculinity" and "longer hair: femininity". It's over-simplistic but it makes some sense to me. So I think some guys actually benefit from working towards a more androgynous and feminine side of the spectrum:

www.worldstopmost.com/.../...in-the-world-2019.jpg

Unfortunately I'm in that category but have been trying to become as "masculine" as I can get since I hate the idea of being "pretty", so medium or long hair tends to work best for me, but I would prefer to become more of a badass "king" than a pretty "prince".

With big and strong Western guys, they would look silly if they tried to "feminize" their appearance in any way. They're so "masculine" that they're beyond any chance of looking "pretty":

www.vistazo.com/.../joven_rock.jpg

• I am trying to become more like the second picture but until then I think medium or long hair suits me better.

Most Helpful Girls

• A combination of medium and long. I don't only like it, I love it. One could cover his forehead or else, it looks so attractive.

• Yeah same, I wanted to put something between my medium and long options, because I personally prefer something between those, but I couldn’t find a good picture.

• www.pinterest.cl/.../

It's the best and it's hard to find though. I searched for male models in order to find what I mean 😂